Starlight and Stellar's Future

[house music playing provided by DJ PON-3 and DJ COL-7]

*everyone is mingling and having a good time*

*Trixie and Trixter are talking to Party Favor,Goodie Bag, Sugar Belle, Bunny Slope, Double Diamond, Salt Taffy, NightGlider and Nightingale proudly*

Trixie: *smugly* It was the Great and Powerful Trrrrixie and Trrrrixter's pleasure to save you all from your imminent doom.

Trixter- *smugly proud*

Discord/Eris: *comes from behind them smugly* Yes, because you two did it all by yourselves.

Starlight Glimmer: [giggles]

Stellar- *smirks*

Sunburst: *looks at Starlight* I can't believe you guys managed to do it without magic.

Sunstone- *chuckles* Yeah...

Changeling 1: It was amazing!

Changeling 2: No one's ever stood up to Chrysalis and Metamorphosis like that!

Starlight/Stellar: Oh, we just did what anypony would have done.

*Twilight and Dusk are looking at them from afar smiling calmly*

Twilight/Dusk- *closes eyes calmly and breathes* *opens them to see King Sombra and Queen Oscura grin madly back at them* *backs up into Sunset and Glare in worry*

Sunset/Glare- *looks at them in concern* Are you guys alright?

Twilight- *grins nervously* Just nervous jitters that's all...*sweats*

Glare- *concerned* Are you sure?

Dusk- *breathes normally* Of course...why wouldn't we be, I mean we saved Equestria and our students are getting medals of honor...

*Celestia and Solaris are beside them*

Celestia: *smiles at Twilight and Dusk* It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it?

Solaris- *calmly to them* Watching your students shine the way you always knew they could.

*Sunset and Glare look down in shame*

Twilight Sparkle: [laughs] My cheeks are sore!

Dusk- *calmly* I don't think we've ever smiled this much in our lives!

Celestia/Solaris: We can only imagine what that feels like. *winks*

Twilight/Dusk- *nuzzles Sunset and Glare* *sincerely* We couldn't agree more...

Sunset/Glare/Celestia/Solaris- *looks at each other in worry* *they all look at Twilight and Dusk*

Twilight/Dusk- *smiles sincerely* We believe in all of you...*walks away*

Discord: *wraps around Twilight* Yes, Starlight and Stellar are students of the year, aren't they?

Eris- *wraps around Dusk* They have so much potential.

Both- *smiles at them* So, what are we going to do with her? *smirks* And by "we", we definitely mean "you two". Being their mentors and all that, their destinies falls squarely on your haunches.

[Twilight and Dusk teleport out of their grasp]

Twilight Sparkle: *calmly* Oh, don't you two worry. We've planned enough friendship lessons to cover the next three years.