one

He was so sick of it.

Sick of being told what to do.

Sick of being forced to be someone he didn't want to be.

He wanted to run away.

With next to nothing in his pockets, he didn't care as he ran through the empty streets ignoring the shouts of drunk people by the clubs inviting him. He may be problematic but he would never dare to drink. No matter how hard life would be, he wouldn't drink it all away as if beer would solve his problems. It just brings you to the next horrible day with the worst pounding headache.

Running slowed down to a slow paced jog, which eventually turned into a normal walk.

Jungkook sighed as he slid against the wall going into a sitting position.

He should've felt like a wimp, running from his problems. But he couldn't endure it any longer. The insults, the abuse and it went worse when he came out as gay. He was immediately forced in an engagement to a girl, who he clearly doesn't like. He couldn't stay there. He would rather live in the streets than to go all through it all again.

So he ran, ran towards where his feet would to take him. He followed as if he had wanted to run in that direction for so long. With nothing but a navy green hoodie to keep him away from the cold and a pair of jeans. He hadn't thought it over carefully before running, he felt stupid.

Stupid but free.

He didn't regret running away from home, it stopped being a home a very long time ago.

With nothing but hope in his heart, he stood up despite his legs screaming at him to sit back down he stumbled through the streets before settling on a bench near a park. A lamp was beside the chair lighting the quiet street.

The wind blew and Jungkook shivered wrapping his hoodie closer to him in an attempt to block out the harsh wind. He sighed before wrapping himself in an fetal position because his legs were too long for the bench.

Shivering, Jungkook slowly fell into a deep sleep into a world that wasn't as harsh as it was here.

idk where is this going but...