•where's the prince•

Tords POV
The little brat didn't fall for my trap, but I need to get him back for what he's done so far,but how should I do it, you ask? Well.....I'll just take something away from him like he's taken from me, pats going to be executed soon, and I want him to have his satisfaction and be able to have it happen before his death, so this might just be the plan to go with, if i can't get to Edd, I'll have to get to his little friend, the sight of the mansion in front of me snapped me out of my thoughts as I reached the front door, it's night outside, so I have to rely on the moonlight to pick the lock, i successfully hear the click of the lock and I quietly opened the door. I'm greeted with the living space and the stairs, why is this house so confusing?!......I count the number of doors I've passed until I got to the one on the very end.....the princes room, I quietly opened the door to see him sitting on his bed facing away from me, he was zoned out, thinking. 'Perfect' I thought to myself  'I'll be able to get close enough, good' I sneak closer and closer before quickly covering his mouth with my hand before hitting him as hard as I could in the head with a rock, knocking him out. I took a big bag  I brought with me and stuffed him in, tying the bag shut, I hummed approvingly to myself before slinging him over my bag and quietly heading out, leaving no evidence behind, locking the door behind me as well.

        I have a plan, and it's not 
                  failing this time

Ey guys, another cliffhanger but a better one :D I'm updating two times today