•Fall asleep, love•

Edds POV

I had just laid down on the pale white sheets and covered myself with the satin-feeling fabric of the pale green blanket I was provided so kindly with, when I realized how tired I was, not knowing when was day and night messes with your sleep, but of coarse a good thing can't always be the best in every way

~Edds dream~
I felt a sudden wave of anxiety and fear as I stand in this endless black void, the scent of blood and vomit were flooding my senses, I could only aimlessly walk around and try to find an exit until a familiar voice boomed through my mind "you useless slave!" "Why don't you die like the rest of them will?!" "Filthy scum" these words were running around my mind with similar insults as I run, I don't know where but I'm running,....until my foot gets caught on something I can't seem to see and I trip and fall, the voices get even louder and a strange light seems to flood my vision, it's too bright as my senses seem to numb and it scares me, am I dying?! No matter how much I scream and cry, nothing happens but the brightening of the light "NO, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY, PLEASE" but all that fills my ear is laughter, and before I can protest anymore I scare myself awake, I shoot up from th position I was just in, breathing heavily, I can see dots in my vision, and my mind was blurry and all I could think about was getting comfort, I quietly opened my room door and made my way down the hallway and towards the mas-, uh, Matts room and I knock softly, preparing for some kind of punishment for waking him, but here I am, shakily knocking on his door late at night....

Matts POV

I was having a dream about having tea with my maids and family when I was awoken by a knock at my door, who is it at this hour?! "I swear if Tiffany found another spider and freaked out I'm going to-" but no, it was Edd at my door, seemingly very shaken and slightly ashamed, I yawn and ask "what is it, my dear?" He seemed to be regretting everything at this point "w-well I had a t-terrible nightmare and I uh..." he seemed to not be able to finish his sentence so I cut him off, "no more needs to be said love, come and sleep with me! It'll do no harm!" He nods "thank you so much sir!" I smile and lead him to my bed and he hesitantly lays down and I lay down next to him, he's very warm and I put my arms around his small form, I soak up every ounce of warmth I can and fall asleep "goodnight, my love"

Heyyyy! How'd I do this time around?! :D