"I'm your biggest fan!" (Part 2/10)

I start to wiggle my arms about, trying to move my hands, but all I can get is the metallic clang the railings above me, which must mean that I'm handcuffed to the bed. I look up, and see that I'm correct; silver handcuffs are around my wrists, and are through one of the black bed railings.
"Let me go," I spit at Cory.
"Now, now, Joshy, you've got to keep a lid on that temper of yours; it could get you into trouble you know," Cory tuts, looking at me sternly.
"Why did you do this?" I question him.
"Because," he answers, running his hand down my chest, "I'm lonely."
"But why are you lonely? Also, can you please stop touching my chest?"
"Sorry, sorry," Cory apologises, "I just want you to feel comfortable in here, that's all."
"Where am I?"
"In my house."
"I got that, but where in your house?"
"The guest room."
"Oh. Also, can you please take these handcuffs off me? It's kinda staring to hurt."
"Oh, of course. Sorry about that; I don't know how to be around other humans," he chuckles, taking off the handcuffs. I shove Cory off me, and race to the bedroom door.
"Wait! I'm sorry I came off as weird. I just really connect with you guys, especially you," he says, walking up to me and taking my hand in his.
"Don't. Touch. Me," I say sharply to him.
"I'm so sorry," he says, and he generally looks sorry this time. Instantly my heart softens at the sight of him; maybe I was too harsh. He's obviously just a misunderstood kid, that's all.
"What do you mean by you connect with us?" I ask him slowly. He looks up at me, smiling at me.
"Ever since you guys released Car Radio, it really connected to me, especially because my car radio was stolen!"
"But it's a metaphor," I say, trying my hardest to not get this guy upset.
"Oh. But I've got some advice."
"Give me the advice. And why did you bring me here?" I ask him.
"The advice is that, personally, I think you should kick Tyler out of the band."