Mini Dun

"C'mon, it's just one test," I whisper to myself. I manage to take the pregnancy test, and it says I have to wait 3 minutes.
A lot can happen in 3 minutes, which is why I end up blasting 'Aggressive' by Beartooth because that song lasts exactly 3 minutes. Once the song is over, I go back into the bathroom, and pick up the stick.

Two lines are showing in the bigger box.

Holy crap, I'm pregnant!

Instantly, I start panicking. Who the hell do I call first? Do I call Josh, do I call Tyler, do I call Jenna???? Picking the most sensible option, I turn to call Josh, but I panic, and accidentally end up calling Jenna.
"Hey, Jenna," I say.
"Oh, hey, Y/N, how's life?"
"I'm pregnant!"
"Oh my gosh, really?" She squeals on the other end of the line.
"Yes," I gasp.
"Have you told Josh yet?"
"Told Josh what?" I hear Tyler ask her.
"Y/N's pregnant!" Jenna says to him.
"Really? That's awesome. Does Jishwa know yet?"
"No, he doesn't," I reply, "and thanks, by the way. I was wondering how the hell to tell him?"
"Leave it to me," Jenna says, and with that, she ends the call. I, meanwhile, lie down on the sofa and pat my stomach.
"So, little one, are you a boy or a girl?" I say, chuckling a little.

***
"Wifey, I'm home," I hear my husband, Josh, call. I must've fallen asleep on the sofa. I hear him head into the bathroom. Instantly remembering the pregnancy test that I left on the window sill, I follow him.
"Love, what is this?" Josh asks, holding the pregnancy test.
"Surprise!" I say, grinning at him.
"What? Really? OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO BE A DAD?" Josh gasps.
"Yes," I grin. He almost slams into me as he hugs me tightly, then hurriedly pulls away.
"I don't wanna hurt the baby." He gently pats my stomach.
"Tyler and Jenna already know," I say, explaining the phone call earlier. Josh nods.
"When are you telling your mom?"
"Hmm, I'm not sure. You know what she'll be like," I chuckle.

*3 weeks later*

"Mum!" I say to her.
"Yeah?" My mum says. I'm currently face timing her as she lives in England, and I've moved to America to live with Josh. We've already told his family, and they're very excited.
"Um, what would you say if I was carrying another human inside of me?" I ask her.
"You're PREGNANT?" She shrieks.
I nod.
"Yeah, I am."
"Oh my God, I'm getting on a plane to America right now!" She says.
"Mum, Mum, calm down. Why now?"
"To see you and Josh, of course!"
"Yeah right," Josh chuckles, "it's also to see your unborn grandchild!"
"Maybe."
"Knew it. Just please don't be it's mother," I joke.
"I won't, I won't," Mum promises.