Mine - Ushijima X Reader

Yay! Happy Birthday Ushijima and Aone! Whoo! Enjoy the chapter!

(Y/N)'s POV

"Nice kill!" I watch with my friends our school's boy's volleyball team play against another school. So far, our school, Shiratorizawa, is in the lead. The other team are currently taking a timeout. "I got on my eyes on our 12." One of my friends says. "Hmm, I like our 8. He's cute." The other giggles. "What about you (Y/N)?" She asks. "O-Oh...I like our 1." I reply, slightly nervous. "Eh? Ushijima? The stoic, scary looking captain!?" They reply. I nod slowly. I have an obsession with him. I found him fascinating and cool. He's never noticed me really (nope not true). We've talked a little bit, but that's for like, group projects and all. "I doubt he'll notice your feelings. He's swarmed with girls. Sorry (Y/N) but its the truth." My friend says. I let out a sigh and twirl a strand of my (H/C) hair around my finger. "I know..." I reply, muttering. "But I can't get over him..." I quietly say. Shiratorizawa takes the first set. I look at the other teams players. Everyone there seems worn out. My eyes then slide back to our school. They seem...calm. "Lookie! Kawanishi~Kuns looking at us!" My friend exclaims. I look and confirm that, he is looking at us. "Why aren't you fainting?" I ask her, obviously teasing her. "Oh shut up (Y/N)!" She pouts, blushing. "Well...why aren't YOU fainting? Ushijima is looking at you!" She retorts. "Whaaat!?" I ask. I look in the direction of the volleyball team only to be met with dark olive eyes staring into my (E/C) ones. My face heats up and I hide my face in my friend's back. "Baka. Baka. Die baka. Hnnng." I whine. She merely laughs

Ushijima's POV

As my team and I wait for the second set to get ready, Kawanishi and Goshiki notice three girls who, usually come to our matches. "Ooh! One of them is staring at you Kawanishi~San!" Goshiki exclaims. This catches all of our attention and we all look at the girls. I notice one out of the three. (Y/N) (L/N). And her eyes lock with mine. I see her face go red and hide it in her friend's back. I've, noticed (Y/N) before since she's in the same class as me. She's smart, kind, even likes volleyball. I've liked her from a distance. I've wanted her, to notice me. And only me. I may sound selfish and greedy, but I'm not. I'm only like that to her. And she's special to me. The second set begins and I tear my eyes away from her pretty (E/C) ones. I'm serving first. I get the ball and bounce it before the ref blew his whistle. I toss it in the air. 'That's a perfect toss' I think. I jump and hit the ball with much force than any of my other serves. Why? I land on my feet and get in position with the others. I glance at (Y/N) who was staring at me with interest. I felt a small smirk crawl on my face. Because of her. The other team are unable to receive it. Earning us our first point. We'll beat this team. ~Match Over~ Shiratorizawa won another game. I part ways with the others and walk in the direction of my house. I notice something. (H/L) (H/C) hair. I walk closer and see (Y/N) crouching down and petting a cat. "Its late. A young lady like you shouldn't be walking alone." I say. She looks up with a blush and stands. "O-Oh..." She says, scratching the back of her neck. "Let me walk you home." I say. She smiles and nods. We walk side by side and I notice her shiver. I remove my jacket and place it on her. She looks up at me, a blush painted on her face. "T-Thanks..." (Y/N) mutters. I nod. We reach her house and I turn to leave when she gently takes my hand. I look down at her and tilt my head slightly. "Ē-Ēto...its pretty late. And cold...why don't you stay for the night?" She offers. I think about it and nod. Since my parents aren't home I wouldn't have to tell anyone about my absence. I walk in her home and sit on her couch. She brings me some spare clothes her brother left behind. Apparently the two shared a room. (Y/N) and I get dressed and we sit in her room, me on the bed and her on her swivel chair. We each are doing our own respected things. I look at her and she's looking at me. I get trapped in her (E/C) eyes and I unconsciously lick my lips (HOT). "U-Ushijima~San..." She blushes. By now I'm out of the trance. I get up and walk over to her, pick her up and sit on the swivel chair. I place her on my lap and straddle her. "E-Eh!?" She squeals. "(Y/N)..." I mumble in her neck, eyes closed and inhaling her scent. I wrap my arms around her chest. I feel her heat up. I kiss her neck and feel her tilt her head to the side. I lick it and bite it soon. "A-Ah..." She moans slightly. "I've loved you for so long..." I say, lifting her shirt up. She's not wearing a bra. Heh. Easier. "S-So have I..." She replies. She moves on my lap and I moan. She continues and I moan louder. I then squeeze her boobs and she cries out in pleasure. I roll her nipple between my fingers and move her so she's facing me. I suck on her other nipple while my hand pleasures the other one. "U-Ushi-" She was saying when I cut her off "Wakatoshi is fine." "W-Wakatoshi~Kun!" She moans. I smirk and leave her boobs alone. I kiss her roughly and she grips my shirt. She opens her mouth, even though I never asked for an entrance. I shove my tongue in her wet cavern and our tongues meet. We swirl them together (Author~Chan is literally blushing super hard rn) and pull away for air, a string of saliva connecting our tongues. "Wakatoshi~Kun~ You're so hard now~." (Y/N) purrs. I blush and look away. She tugs at the hem of my shirt and I take it off. She gets off my lap and kneels in front of me. She pulls my shorts down along with my briefs. She then took my dick, kitten licked the top and starting sucking. "A-Ah! Christ (Y/N)!" I cry out. She bobs her head up and down and fondles my balls (SAVE AUTHOR~CHAN). I moan at the amount of pleasure I'm feeling. I soon cum in her mouth. She pulls away and swallows it all. I blush and throw her on the bed. I start marking her everywhere. Her thighs. Her chest. Her arms. Her neck. So people could know she's mine. Then I slowly enter in her. She cries out in pain. "Tell me she to move." I say. She nods. After a few minutes she says "Y-You can move." I start to thrust into her. She moans and bites her lip. "H-Harder..." She moans. I grip her side and thrust harder and faster. I repeat it over and over, gaining strength and speed. She moans louder and louder. Then, my thrusts became sloppy, she began to shake violently. "I-I need to cum!" She moans. "So do I!" I pull out of her and cum on her chest. She cums as well. We clean up and go to bed after.

Happy Birthday Ushijima and Aone! Gwahhhh its great! Then in 9 days it'll be Goshiki's! Okay! Bye bye! Lemon_Girl55 out!