Deja vue

CLARKE'S POV

My kids run off with Bellamy and Murphy, I am left with Monty and the rest of the woman and children.

"What have you been up to the past six years?" Harper asks, sitting down on a log, oh man is she pregnant.

"Well, I was occupied by watching Lincoln and Alexa and teaching them to fight and to hunt, then I found Finley and have been busy with her. But can I just say that it's so good to finally talk to adults again!" I laugh. Lecturing and talking to your children is a lot different than talking to friends.

I leave Harper and go into the dropship to check on how Raven and Monty are doing with the satellite and getting connection to the bunker.
Raven and Monty sit on the ground with the radio in front of them.

"How's it going?" I ask.

"Your radio looks fine, I don't think it's the problem, I think it's the other radio or one of the satellites in space is broken, which doesn't make sense," Monty says, its so nice to have them back, it feels like yesterday we were trying to fix the radio to talk to the ark. It feels like deja vue.

"Well then, you guys up to go look for the bunker?" Raven suggests.

"I've got to stay with Harper, but I'm sure Echo will want to go. Emory will probably stay here with the kids." Monty shrugs, I watch as he continues to fiddle with wires. Feels like they never left, Monty's the same month he was before he left.
Raven and I leave the dropship and walk out to see the kids playing in the dirt. Finley's loved all the company she's had, people that actually want to play with her, unlike Lexa and Link.

"Echo we're going to go over to try and find the bunker." I tell her, Echo sits on a log next to Harper, talking.

"Uh, I'm going t-"

"I hope you all like mountain lion." Murphys voice says, I turn around and see the link and Murphy carrying the lion, Bell and Lexa are covering in blood.

"What happened, Lexa!?" I shout at her, oh god. I rush to her side and immediately start wiping the blood from her face.

"I'm fine, nomon." She tells me impatiently.

"Go take Bellamy to the river to wash up." I order her, she nods and walks off toward the river.

"Sorry Raven, looks like our adventure's gonna have to be on hold for a few." I shrug.

"Link go start cutting the lion, save the fur Lexa will wash it."

"Same old bossy Clarke, its just weird seeing you order around your kids." Murphy chuckles.
I punch his shoulder lightly.

"I got some good practice yelling at you all the time."

"So what's this adventure you and Raven have planned?"