fifteen

2D's POV
Back at the house I sat in (Y/N)'s room anxiously. I was waiting for her to walk through that door at any second and give me a hug saying she was okay. Hours passed as I sat there staring at the white walls and smelling her clothes she had left behind. The whole day and the whole night I stayed there, falling asleep on top of her bed, hoping that when I woke it would all turn out to be a bad dream. Russ called the police to report her missing as soon as we got back to Kong yesterday but I still wanted desperately to be out there searching for her with them.
I barely slept as the anxiousness in my gut was too immense. My whole night consisted of falling in and out of nightmare filled sleep and crying, remembering the small amount of memories we had created together.
At about nine AM Murdoc came rushing down the stairs into (Y/N)'s room and stood at the door with a smirk on his face.
I jumped as the door opened and slammed into the wall behind it.
"Someone's here for you Faceache.", he smirked. My heart skipped a beat and my stomach leaped into my throat.
"Oh my gosh ha' you foun' her?" I asked and ran towards the exit. "(Y/N)!" I shouted in a panic to get up the stairs. Murdoc's green arm blocked the door way and I flew back as he pushed me back.
"No, you twat, it's your ol' girrrlfriennnd.", His rancid breath soaked my nostrils and I recoiled back while plugging my nose.
"Oh lord yo' breath smells li' rubbish," I shouted at Murdoc before realizing what he had said. Paula was here? No. No that can't be. My focus needed to be on (Y/N) not my rubbish ex. But I don't know maybe I could use a little distraction. Not in a romantic way but just someone to get my mind off of other things. Still, I couldn't even hear her name without something pulling in my chest and my heart jumping to my throat.
"W-wait... Paula?" I asked nervously. Murdoc smirked.
"Paula Cracker." He said darkly. My already high anxiety spiked even more.
I sat there trying to think of what to do. Do I go up and see her? Pretend I'm not here?
"Uhh... tell he' I'm no' here. I don' wanna see her," I told him, a quiver noticeable in my words.
"Oh c'mon fuck head ya need to ge' over what happen' it was years ago," He rolled his eyes and turned towards the hallway, "Hey Paula, the blokes down here!" he yelled up the stairs. My eyes widened and my breath caught in my throat.
"No Murdoc please don'!" I begged him but he couldn't do anything to stop her because she was already bouncing down the stairs. Out of instinct, I buried my face into the pillow on the bed and hoped she would go away. Unfortunately that wasn't the case.
"'Ello Stu-Pot!" Her high pitched, squeaky voice met my ears which caused a flood of emotions to fill my body. Anger, sadness, anxiety, hatred, love and so many more. I pressed my face harder into the pillow but a hand grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me up with a strong force that proved to not be Paula. Murdoc lifted me off the bed by the hem of my shirt and dropped me onto the floor with a loud thump.
"Stand up Faceache. We wouldn't wan' ta be rude to our guest woul' we?" Murdoc said. I stood up clumsily and put my sweaty hands in my pockets. I looked up at her pale face and tried to contain my many emotions.
"Hey Paula," I mumbled, "I've gotta go." I said and pushed past both Paula and Murdoc and walked down the hall to the stairs.
hey y'all it's me i'm here i'm writing this in english class and i have not checked for errors so i apologize for any incorrect grammar or spelling.