twelve

Stu's POV

My blood ran cold and I felt a lump form in my throat. Obviously I wasn't 100% over her. I guess maybe I was just still angry about what happened and wished I could've been better for her so that she wouldn't have cheated on me with the pickle of a man, Murdoc. Maybe I didn't even miss her. Maybe I just missed the affection and care, if any, that she gave me. My stomach twisted and churned and I couldn't hear what my bandmates were saying. I didn't know what to do. Do I go and help find (Y/N) or do I try to make things right with Paula? Why does life have to be so confusing?

"D are you listening?", I heard Russ say as I shifted back to attention. I hadn't realized I had been staring at my phone screen this whole time.

"Oh u-uh ye' ye' I am.", I said quietly. I could feel my hands getting clammy and my mind started to buzz.

"Who messaged you?", Murdoc asked. I froze like a deer in headlights at that question. Do I say the truth or do I try to play it off? I knew they would get angry. Or at least Russel and Noodle.

"U-uhm uhhh uh it-it's n-", Murdoc snatched my phone from my hand while I stood there stammering. He looked at the phone screen and a look of uncertainty ran over his features.

"Why the bloo'y hell is she textin' you an' no' me?!", He all of a sudden shouted. My hands kneaded themselves together nervously.

"I-I don' know!", I exclaimed.

"Yo who are you talkin' about?", Russel asked and took the phone from Murdoc. He looked up at me with a slightly angry expression. "D I told you to block this son of a bitch!", He yelled at me. I jumped back slightly and my hand reached out to rub the back of my neck nervously.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I know ahhh uhh I don' know whu' to do.", My voice cracked.

"Oh come on you should be over that girl by now.", Murdoc said. I looked down in embarrassment.

"C'mon Stu just block her and let's go look for (Y/N).", Russ said and tried to go into my contacts to block her. I jumped forward to grab my phone from him.

"N-no don't do that I've go' to see whu' she wan's!", I snatched the phone from him and held it to my chest. Why 2D why? Why did you have to say that? Why can't you be over her? Why why why why? I don't know why I did that. Why did I feel the need to see the person who broke my heart? I shook my head and ran my sweaty hands through my bright blue hair.

"D what the fuck are you thinking?!", Russ yelled. "Let's go find (Y/N). You can deal with that later.", He was right. I needed to get my priorities straight. Find (Y/N) and then deal with Paula. Why didn't I drop the Paula thing all together? I don't know.

an// hey guys this is a really short chapter and i'm sorry i've just been quite busy. y'all were getting on my ass about updating so i did although it's short and kinda just a filler chapter!! ily
-kt