seven

I tossed and I turned all night but the most amount of sleep I got was about two hours. All night I was worrying about my mom and ex and about what Russel said about 2D. When the sun started to come up above the horizon I decided to get up and take a long shower to relax my body. In the shower the hot water stung as it fell on my bare back. My thoughts were still running wild but the shower did relax my mind a bit. Not enough apparently. My mind was overcome by fear of my mom and Alec and what they would do to me if they found me. I knew that they were going to find me and take me back soon. My eyes rimmed with tears and I let them fall, mixing in with the hot water soaking my body. Finally, after about 40 minutes in the shower I got out and dried off with a fluffy towel. I brushed my teeth and hair and slipped back into the sweatpants Russ gave me and 2Ds shirt. I wondered what else I was going to be able to wear since I didn't have any clothes with me except the outfit I wore when I got here. I pushed it into the back of my mind for the time being since it wasn't a priority. Walking out of the bathroom I heard Noodle strumming some chords on her acoustic guitar. She turned to me when she heard me enter.

"Good morning (Y/N)-san.", Noodle greeted me with a smile.

"Hi Noods.", I smiled back at her. She looked me up and down and frowned.

"We go shopping today.", She finally stated. I shook my head.

"Oh no we don't have to. Besides I have no money.", I said. She shook her head. 

"We have plenty of money to spare. You need clothes.", She said. I sighed and gave in.

"Fine but I'm not getting a lot.", Noodle smiled and turned back to her guitar. I sat down on the cushions on the floor and picked up the phone I had thrown at the wall the previous day. I was anxious to turn it on but when I did I was relieved to see no notifications from my mom or Alec. Still, a voice in the back of my head kept on repeating the same thing.

'Theyaregoingtofindyoutheyaregoingtofindyoutheyaregoingtofindyoutheyaregoingtofindyou'

Over and over again the voice in my head repeated those words. My stomach turned from the anxiousness I was experiencing.

I had deleted all of my social media so I could distance myself from Alec and my mother even more so I ended up just watching Netflix until other people in the house woke up. Noodle left the room eventually and  walked to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

"Hey (Y/N).", I heard Russel say. I looked up and saw him standing in the doorway.

"Hey Russ", I smiled back at him.

"How did you sleep last night?", He asked.

"Not too great.", I shrugged.

He frowned, "I'm sorry. Well Noodle says we've gotta take you shopping today so you ready?"

"Oh yeah I guess.", I said and stood up to follow him out the door. Downstairs Murdoc, Noodle and 2D were all sitting around the kitchen table. Noodle was eating a bowl of cereal while both Murdoc and Stu were nursing their cups of coffee. Murdoc noticed me and nudged 2D with his elbow.

"Ay bloke 'eres your lady.", He chuckled. 2D turned around and smiled when he saw me. A warm feeling grew in the pit of my stomach and I smiled back with a blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Good morning, love. Would you li'e a cup a coffee?", Stu asked cheerfully.

"No thank you I'm okay.", I replied. I stood awkwardly in the door waiting for everybody to finish before we left for the mall.

In the car I sat in between 2D and Noodle. Noodle played on her DS the whole time while I sat squished up against 2D's thigh. I mean I didn't mind that at all don't get me wrong. Murdoc was driving so he got to control the music which ended up being 80's metal. 2D's knees were squished against the front seat and it looked like he was pretty uncomfortable. I frowned and tried to scoot closer to Noodle so he could spread out a bit. He noticed and smiled at me while adjusting.

"Thanks, love", He said quietly. I smiled back and blushed once again averting my eyes to the window in front. Eventually we arrived at the nearest mall and went inside. We went in a few stores and bought simple everyday clothes that I would need before going to the food court for lunch. I got Panda Express, Noodle went to some Asian fast food place that was in a different language, 2D went to McDonald's and Russ joined him there. Murdoc took a place in line behind me in the Panda Express line.

"'ello beau'iful.", He breathed down my neck. The warm air from his breath made me get shivers all over my body and not the good kind.

"Hi Murdoc.", I choked out. His hands trailed up the outsides of my thighs and sat on my hips. He pulled me abruptly to his body. I gasped in surprise and immediately snatched my body away from him. "Do not!", I told him firmly. A smirk showed upon his lips.

"Why princess? You know you like it.", He said lowly. "What store should we go into next? Victoria's Secret? How about a little show in the dressing rooms? Just you and I.", He winked at me. I cringed at his words and swallowed the bile rising up in my throat.

"No thank you Murdoc.", I told him and turned around away from him.

"Fine fine.", He muttered out. "I see what's going on. I know you've got the hots for Faceache and I wont come between that.", He told me.

"Thank you.", I said, still turned away from him.

"But let me tell you one thing.", My breath hitched. "You will get hurt."

My heart stopped.  What did he mean? How would 2D hurt me? What was I getting myself into?

AN// Hey yall I know it's been a hell of a long time. I've been going through a lot. A breakup, school, music, friends, blah blah. But here's a lil filler for you. Have you guys heard the new Gorillaz songs that have come out????/???/?? IT'S SO GOOD AHHH EITHER ASCENSION OR ANDROMEDA ARE MY FAVES SO FAR ANYWAYS I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW ALBUM AHAGAHAHGAHA. BYE BYE