"This was too easy. Except the little orange haired bitch that tricked me thinking I had drugged her already and kicked me in the damn face." One man following opening the other van said. Orange hair? HE MEANS PEACH! SKY!! Does that mean she got away?

"LET ME GO YOU MOTHER- UGH!!" I heard Sky yell. Well that theory was wrong.

"Stop fighting!!" The same man yelled. His voice was straining so Sky was probably trying to flail in his arms and get away.

"NO! I'LL NEVER STOP FIGHTING! I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE FIGHTING TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM YOU! LET THEM GO! IF YOU LET THEM GO, I'LL STAY! JUST. LET. THEM GO!" She yelled. Did she just try to quote Tangled?

"No can do, Baby." The guy said and I heard a 'Clap!' sound.

"YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME BABY AND SLAP MY ASS!!" She screeched.

"Oh but I did, Baby." I heard the 'Clap!' sound again.

"YOU'RE DISGUSTING!! She yelled.

"Why don't you do everyone else a favor and shut the fuck up? You're gonna wake them up." He said.

Screw this. "SKY!!!" I yelled.

"LIL?!? LIL WHERE ARE YOU?!" She yelled.

"Damn it, now two of them are awake!" I think Soph's guy said.

"WE'RE CLOSER TO THE SHACK THAN YOU ARE!" Perrie yelled.

"PERRIE??!? ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?!" Soph yelled.

"SOPHIA!!" I squealed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" Sky screamed.

"Ooo, she can scream. Didn't you say you liked screamers?" The guy holding me said.

"Yup. I like em' nice and loud." He replied, with yet another slap to her butt.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T STOP SLAPPING HER ASS!" I yelled.

"What are you gonna do about it?" The one holding Soph said.

"Yeah what can you even do about it? You're just a skinny tied up little bitch." The one holding Perrie said.

"OI!" Soph yelled.

"YOU DO NOT CALL HER A BITCH!" Perrie said.

This is why I love these girls. I just met them and they're already sticking up for me.

"Too bad. You'll be hearing that a lot." My guy said when we finally got into the shack.

*4 days later*

We were in the basement. The cold, wet, basement. Chained against the wall. CHAINED! The order, from left to right, was Sky, me, Soph, then Perrie. Sky was closest to the door so she's tried countless times trying to get to it, but getting caught and getting beat. Like, actually beaten. They have kicked and punched her so many times in the face and chest and legs I'm surprised she's not dead yet. She had so much blood on her clothes and her skin was more purple than it was caramel. We even had duct tape on our faces. Our hands were chained behind our backs. I finally finished licking the back of the tape to get it to unstick from my face.

"I'm so hungryyy. When are they gonna feed us?" I said, forgetting the others couldn't talk yet.

"MMM MPHHMMMPHM MMPHMM!!" I think Perrie said.

"What?" I asked.

"MMM MMM MMM MM MMMM!!" She repeated.

"Five words.. Where is your duct tape??" I asked.