When Ieyoshi saw the room of Tsuna he was shock, he saw that the room is plane and simple, neat and clean. He immediately went to Tsuna who is unconscious on the floor. He tried to wake up Tsuna by yelling and saying his name as Dame Tsuna but he failed.

He then just carry Tsuna on the bed and gently place him there, He was surprise that Tsuna's weight was so easy to carry. Its like he just carry a piece of paper. When he glance at Tsuna, he saw how pale and thin Tsuna is. He also notice that after he touches Tsuna he felt warm, warmness and nice  but at the same time worried.

"Do this Dame eat? Well... I know his useless but... He can still eat right? I mean his a human too..." Ieyoshi thought. He look around the room and its so familiar, its so recognizeable, its like his been here before. Then a memory flash to his mind.

"Iey-Nii" An angelic warm and happy voice call him, but he failed to recognize the boy. He shook his head off wondering why and what was that? Why is someone calling him Iey-nii. He look at Tsuna thinking that 'that' voice was Tsuna's voice. But he doubt hisself, cause he know that his the only child, but he also doubt the fact that Tsuna and him are look a like.

He is confuse as he went to his room again ignoring reborn saying. He slam his door in frustration and start thinking about Tsuna.

Time flew as Nana called to eat breakfast, Reborn join in even though he will miss Tsuna's breakfast and expresso. They all eat happily except for Tsuna who is still sleeping until a explosion made up. And it revealed a small kid or a cow.

"Waahhh, My name is Lambo Bovino and I'm here to kill Reborn dah..." He said while holding a basuka.

"Ara, Ara? Looks like theres another child?" Nana said as he pick Lambo.
"Un, I'm not a child. I'm here to kill the stupid spartan from hell." Lambo said.
"Tsk, the Bovino Mafia Famiglia's son. How pathetic and useless." Iemitsu said while rolling his eyes.

Ieyoshi look at his father, "Is that what he say to Tsuna? Is that how his attitude towards Tsuna? Come to think of it, this family never did really care for him... I wonder how hurt that feels?" Ieyoshi sighed.

Then he felt a Smack, and he know exactly from where that smack came from, he look at reborn. " For sighed heavily 3x you shouldn't do that. If your exhausted then go back to your room and sleep. If your not maybe we should start our training." Reborn said.

Ieyoshi Sweetdrop hearing the word 'Training.' He was going to refuse when suddently lambo run towards hi causing him to fall. "Stupid Cow, get off me." Ieyoshi said while he throw lambo.

Then Lambo start crying and randomly run upstair. "Tsk, Useless as ever. I never thought that kid will run the Bovino Mafia Famiglia." Iemitsu said as he keep on eating.
"Maa..Maa.. My dear. How about we forgot about that and lets eat." Nana said. They all agree.

As for Lambo who run towards upstairs he bump to somebody. He look up and its a green guy its lampo.

"Yare, Yare, Whats a kid doing here?" Lampo ask.
"Heh? I'm not a kid you stupid sea weed head." Lambo said.
Lampo then blink, and blink another. He can't believe that this cow kid infront of him actually talk to him. He immediately open the door of Tsuna and close it, but before he could close Lambo is already in the room.

Tsuna who is awake at that time was shock.

"Whats wrong Lampo-nii.?" Tsuna ask.

"This cow kid just talk to me." Lampo said while pointing at Lambo.

Tsuna approach Lambo, and grab him.
"How many people you could see in my room?" Tsuna ask gently and wipping the tears in Lambo's face.
"Hm... Lets see... There's a blonde man hair, a red octopus, a melon head, a silver head, a weird boy, and a black hair boy so...plus you it will be 8 people." Lambo said with a smile.

"Cool, you could see them. My name is Tsunayoshi. Call me Tsuna." Tsuna said.

"Hai, Tsuna-nii." Lambo said with a smile. Tsuna then thought something, he place lambo in his bed and went to his drawer and discover that there are a jar of grape lollipop in there. He suddently took it and gave to lambo.

"Wah... This is my favorite. Thank you very much Tsuna-nii" Lambo said cheerfully.

"Its ok, but can you keep this whole thing a secret?" Tsuna said.

"Un, I swear the great Lambo-sama will have this secret hidden." Lambo said.

Tsuna just smile and he play with the ghost around him together with Lambo.

__________________________
Thank you for reading
Hope you like it😄😄😄