Behind the Mask ~ (young Peter Hale FF)

me and Peter are now finally a thing. the whole asking thing wasn't really special. just the usual "do you want to be my girlfriend?" and i just said "sure". sorry i'm just not a princess type of person.

today my dad told me he has some big news. and me and Peter are now almost at my house. i park the car and we get out. i walk exited towards the door getting a sigh from Peter. i grab my keys out of my pocket and unlock the door. i swing it open and we walk inside. "dad?" i ask. "in the kitchen!" he yells back. we walk in his direction and we see him and Selena sitting on the kitchen table with a huge grin on their faces. "so what's the big news?" i ask. they look at each other and say in unison: "you're getting a ...nephew!".  "that's awesome" i say. "what's his name?" i ask. "it's Stiles! i like the name don't you?" my father says far too exited. like he is getting a child for his own. "i like it" i say smiling.

i grab Peter by his wrist and pull him to my room. "i'm getting a nephew!" i say jumping in front of him. "yeah i know, i was there the whole time!" he says just as energetic as me. "why are you so happy again?" he asks. "because...my aunt Claudia never was able to get a child so i'm happy for her!" i say sitting down on my bed. he smiles at me sitting down besides me. i rest my head on his shoulder. "you are really comfortable" i say getting closer to him. "i know, it's a gift" he says making me smile even more.  "can i ask you something?" he asks. "yes" i say getting up and looking in his eyes. "Derek sister, you have never talked to them right?" "nope. but if you want to ... i can talk to them i think" i say. he gives me a quick kiss on my cheek. "yeah, socializing!" he says in a high voice. "was that supposed to be me?" i ask, giving him an angry look. "yep!" he says far too happy. "i don't sound like that!" i whine laying down at my bed. "well, i need to go, see you tomorrow at school" he says kissing me on my lips. "but you're so attractive" i say sad. "sorry, you can see this 'actractive' man tomorrow at school again" he says kissing me goodbye. "i wave at him when he leaves the room getting his perfect smile in return.

it's 10 o'clock now and i think i'm going to call Jacobine. i mean, i haven't heard from hear in ages.

"hello?" i hear Jacobine say. "hey it's Taylor" i say. "Taylor? oh right hey, why are you calling?" "well, i haven't heared from you in a long time. i was just wondering how you've been..." i tell her. "i'm fine really, uh... how is Derek? is he OK?" she asks. "well, since you broke up with him not really but he's holding up" "just let me explain, my aunt is sick and i don't want any distraction now because she hasn't long to live and you know Derek's a big distraction" she says. i can feel she's blushing."should i tell Derek?" i ask. "yes please, i'll see you soon" "all right, see you soon. bye"

and with that i hang up. i quickly send a message to Derek to tell him Jacobine's OK. and finallyy everything seems to go well. oh wait, school tomorrow, never mind everything goes horrible.

****

"Taylor, wake up! you have 10 minutes left!" i hear my father yell from down stairs. i look at my clock and see that i have indeed 10 minutes left. i storm to my closet and crab something cute. i change into it and apply a bit of make-up. i make my way downstairs and grab something to eat. i grab my bag and run towards my car. god, 5 minutes left, and the ride to school is 7 minutes, if i'm lucky. which i'm never by the way.

after 6 minutes i arrive at school, yep, i drove really fast. i park my car and run to the school. i open the big doors and run towards my locker. i dumb my useless books and run to my first lesson, Chemistry.

"sorry i'm late!" i say while running into the classroom, taking a seat next to Jade. "the first and the last time, Miss Johnson." the teacher says and i give him a sympathetic smile. "do you need to tell me something?" Jade whispers/asks. "no?" i ask/say. "you and Peter?!" Jade almost yells, making half the class looking at us. "oh right, yeah we are together" she looks at me weirdly. "what?! why would you do that? i thought he broke your heart..." she says. "yeah i know, but he said he was making me jealous and that he liked me and shit. and maybe i can't be mad at him because i like him so much?" i say. she sighs and i start concentrating, i mean, i really need to pass this class.

after 2 boring lessons we have a break. and i walk with Jade towards the cafeteria. i see Peter sitting with his gang and he waves at me to come sit by him. "no, we are not going to sit with your pathetic boyfriend" "Jade, don't me sour" i whine, pulling her with me in Peter's direction. i sit down next to him and he gives me a kiss on my cheek. "please don't... i'm still here, remember?" Jade says. "would you like one?" Peter jokes, giving Jade bright red cheeks. i give Peter a stomb on his arm. "ouch, what was that for?" he whines. "don't be a douche against my best friend" i say holding back my laugher. "sorry" he says giving me another kiss but now on my lips. "i'm so not getting used to this..." Jade says making me laugh.