Behind the Mask ~ (young Peter Hale FF)

after we finish the movie we decide to go downstairs. the movie kinda sucked. the women was in love with a rich guy while she was poor but they found a way to start a relationship and married.

"you wanna stay for dinner?" i ask Jade and we walk into the living room. "yeah sure i'll text my mom" she says. "Talia, can Jade stay for dinner by the way" i ask her, totally forgotten about her. she gives me a nod and walks into the kitchen. i go sit in opposite of Peter. next to Derek. Jacobine is sitting next to Peter and Jade and Talia are sitting on the heads, Jade at my side. i see Peter looking at me angrily. i understand him. i refused him 2 times in a row. poor boy.

"Jacobine, i think Derek and Taylor need to tell you something" he says. i give him a sad look. "you gonna tell her Derek?" he asks him. "they kissed." i see an angry Jacobine storming at me. i see that Peter is totally regretting his payback. before he can get by me at time. i got hit in the face. it wasn't really hard but i felt it. Peter trows Jacobine to the other side of the room and runs after her. he hits her a few time but Derek is already there to kick his ass. this is getting out of control. even Talia isn't able to calm them down. i let a big growl. to my surprise Derek and Peter stop fighting and look weird at me.

without hesitation i run to Peter and hug him. he hugs me back and i see Derek running towards Jacobine, and helps her up. i step back and turn to Jacobine. "Sorry about that...thing. we should have told you." i say looking at Peter. "what?" i look from him to Jacobine. "oh right. Sorry 'bout hitting you, more then once." she smiles at us. then i remember something. Jade's still in the room. i look behind me and see that she's scared to death. "Jade" i whisper. i see she's now crying at walk into her direction. i dind't expect her to hug me but she does. i hug her back and i hear her crying. "what are you?" she asks me. "a werewolf." i say and i hear her heartbeat getting faster. "you don't need to be scared, we are not going to hurt you OK?" she nods and i hand her over her jacket. "go home, rest, but don't tell anyone, you understand?" "i promise you" she says.

Jade is gone and i turn to Derek and Peter who are again looking kinda weird at me. "what?" i ask them. "that growl stupid" Peter says. "i love you too and how am i supposed to know?" i ask them. "you were the one growling..." Derek says in a duh-tone. "Taylor is something really rare." Talia says. i look at her. "we already know that" Peter says. "you're so funny..." i say while shaking my head. "it's called a true alpha. it only happens rarely." i look at her in disbelieve. "how do you know it for sure?" i ask her. "because your eyes were glowing red." she says. "so my eyes are now freaking disco balls?" i ask her letting everyone sigh.

Peter's POV

i always toughed i would be the one with the pants on in our relationship. which we haven't yet. but i think i can go trough with this. i mean look at her, she's gorgeous. even when she's wearing clothes. i need to make a move quick.

"thanks" she says when we sit down at the couch. "for what?" i ask her. "well, you protected me, so thanks." she says smiling at me. "i was my fold, so it's my duty." i say doing random stuff on my phone. i see that she is leaning in. i need to refuse her just like she did to me, multiple times. "i think i go to bed, school tomorrow you know. good night" i say standing up. nailed it. let's play hard to get.

***next day***

Taylor's POV

since yesterday i try to avoid Peter. i don't know why i tried to kiss him.i also don't have a clue why he refused me.

***at school***

i park my bike and walk into the school. i put some books in my ocker and close it. first i've got English so i need to go upstairs. but then i see Peter and his usual group of boys standing on the opposite side of the hallway. "hey, Taylor come here a sec." Peter says to me when i try to walk past them. i sigh and walk closer to him. "what?" i ask him annoyed. "nice ass" he says making the other boys laugh. i slap him in is face and walk away. he's such a jerk sometimes.

Jade is nowhere to be seen so i take the empty seat in the back. "is this seat taken?" i hear a female voice saying. i look up and see Jacobine standing in front of me. "no, go ahead" i say smiling at her. "soooo, you and Derek huh?" i ask. "were fine, i guess. he's avoiding me. but i'm not mad at him if he thinks that, neither at you by the way." she says. "well, that's a good thing i guess. except the part where Derek's avoiding you..." "girls! shut up i'm trying to teach you guys something!" the teacher says. "but sir, you haven't said anything yet..." i say awkwardly. "shut it Johnson! oh and you to Smith!"

the day is almost over and my last class is gymnastics with Jacobine and Derek. Jacobine and i walk into the changing room. we are the first ones from the girls who are ready and we walk to the sport field. and of course Peter is sitting next to Derek at the tribune. "can you talk to Derek for me?" she asks me. "uhm i don't know he's with Peter now... ok fine but just come with me." she nods and we walk in their direction. when we are 5 meters away from them Derek starts walking away. "god damn it." Jacobine says sitting down next to Peter. i give him an angry look and walk toward Derek.

"really..." i say to him. "yeah, she probably hates me." he says. "no, she isn't even mad. just go make things right." he nods and walks back to her.

(A/N)

heyyyyy!

i hope you guys still like this book ;) i enjoy writing it!

vote/comment/follow ?

xxx