Behind the Mask ~ (young Peter Hale FF)

no, i don't want to kiss him. yet. i just this guy and he's already getting on my nerves. without any hesitation i stand up.

Cassie is going to kill me.

"sorry" i say before i walk out of the room into mine and Lila's. thank god Lila isn't in here. before i can even think about what just happened i hear a knock on my door. "go away Peter" i say with a cracked voice. but he opens the door. it's not Peter who's standing there but Derek. "sorry, thought you were Peter" i say, not looking in his eyes. "no problem. are you OK?" "yeah, totally" i lie. i'm not OK. far from it. a totally handsome boy who i kinda hate just tried to kiss me and i refused him. without any hesitation Derek gives me a hug. i hug him back, i really needed this.

i look up at him. i've never realized how beautiful his eyes are. not that the rest isn't perfect but you know what i mean. he slowly brings his head closer to mine. i do the same and close my eyes. our lips met. the kiss is passionately. different from Peter, this feels right. speaking of the devil.

with a loud bang i see Derek lying on the ground. did he just trowed him trough the room? jealous much. i see he wants to hit him again and scream: "Peter, stop!". i'm surprised it helped because he's now turning me. "you refuse me and go make out with my nephew?" i can't say i didn't because i totally did. "i did and it's my fold. don't blame him, please." i say holding back my tears. "i do blame him and oh god don't cry for Christ sake." but he's to late. tears starting to fall down.

the last time i cried was when my mother got attacked by hunters. yes, they killed her if you are wondering. and i'm still not over it.

he's walking in my direction and stops right in front of me. he wipes a tear away with his thumb. "hey, sorry i was mad at you and that i screamed. i just always get what i want and when i don't i get a Little angry." before i can answer him i hear Tilia yell something from downstairs. "Taylor, there's someone for you at the door." who could that be? i walk out of my room and make my way to the front door. i look outside but no one to be seen. but then suddenly a black haired girl jump's in front of me. i can't believe it! "Cassie!" i yell and hug her as tight as possible. i hear that the boys are standing behind me, wondering who this girl possible could be. "i missed you so much!" she says to me. "i missed you too! now meet Peter and Derek" i say pointing at them. "hey! Taylor, they can come too!" "they can come to where?" i ask. "to the lake silly. get your swimming trunks and Taylor get your bikini!" the boys obey and i walk with Cassie beside me to my room. "should i go for the black or the blue one?" i ask her. i see her thinking but her answer is quickly there. "black! that one is hot" i smile at her comment and grab my bikini and a towel and put it in my beach bag. when we walk downstairs the boys are already standing there waiting for us.

after a walk of 5 minutes we arrive at the lake. it's big and beautiful and a perfect place to tan. Cassie and i are laying our towels a few meters from the lake and go lie down on it. the boys have already their trunks on so they only need to put out their shirts. and oh.my.god. why didn't anyone tell me Peter Hale has a perfect body? i mean his six-pack is just gorgeous. "like what you see?" i hear him saying. i was staring the whole time? "yes you did" and i say'd that out loud. great. "you should've seen your face when he putted out his shirt!" i give her the 'shut the f%#$ up look and her laughing is getting even worse. awkward.

the boys are swimming in the water and me and Cassie are just talking about boys and other girly things. but then i notice something on the other side of the lake. it's a big lake so it's hard to see what it is. but i now that thing, if you are a werewolf like me you would recognize it also. it's a bow, their hunters. "Cassie don't panic, there are hunter on the other side of the lake. i wan't you take our stuff and go back to Peter's house. i'll meet you there." "but..." "no  just go". lucky for me she does what her was told and i make my way to Peter and Derek. "guys, we need to go. now!" "what, why?" Derek asks. "hunters" when i say that the boys come quickly out of the water. we walk into the woods and when we can't see the lake anymore we make a run for it.

before we even can see the house i can hear them close behind us. then suddenly i feel a lot of pain. i look down at my leg and see an arrow in it. and blood, a lot of blood. i fall down, growling from the pain. "Taylor hang on" Peter says to me but i can't hang on and everything is getting darker and i faint.

slowly i open up my eyes. where the heck am i? oh right, at the Hale's. i'm laying on my bed and i see a sleeping Peter next to me on a chair. he's really cute when he is sleeping. wait, no he is not. what am i thinking. "peter?" i whisper. his eyes widen as he sees me awake. "how are you feeling?" "except the fact that i just got shot by a hunter in my leg, totally perfect.". i'm glad the arrow is out of it and it just finished healing. so i stand up and regret it directly, i feel a pain sprout going trough my leg and lose my balance. lucky for me, Peter is here to catch me. "it went deep, just rest or something" he says.

***next day***

my father and my stepmother are on a 'vacation' so i'm stuck here for another 2 weeks. i don't know why but me and Lila are going to Beacon Hills High School. just like Peter and Derek. we were fist at an smaller School just outside town. i liked it. and now i need to leave it behind and start over again.

Lila thinks it's just for those 2 weeks. but i know better. who in the name of god is going to a new school for 2 weeks and then switch back? exactly, nobody.

i already put my books in my bag for today so i only need to change and eat something. i grab a casual outfit and put in on, some mascara and blush and i'm ready here. i walk down the stairs to see everybody sitting on the table waiting for me. i go sit down next to Derek and we all start eating.

after i finish i get 10 dollar from Talia to buy something at school.

***at school***

"you girls must be new, this can help you to find your way." the guy behind the desk says while handing us 2 papers. our fist lesson is French and we have it together. "so where the hell do we need to go" i nod. but then i see Peter and grab Lila by her wrist and run towards Peter and some other boys. "Peter, we don't know where to go" i whine and handing over the schedule. "over there" he says pointing at the door just 2 meters away from us. "thanks!" i say and we take a short sprint to the classroom.

(A/N)

another chapter! :)  i hope you like it so far.

it would make me realy happy if you follow me and/or vote on this chapter :)

xxxx