Chapter 26

Third Person's Point of View

Mr.Schleiden grips the hand brake of his three-month old McLaren. An ambiguous creepy smirk started forming on his lips as he grabs a Samuel Colt's .36 caliber colt navy revolver, it is known as muzzle-loaded belt pistol that carries six ammunitions to its chamber.

Everyone recognizes him as very prestigious Chief Executive Officer of Schleiden's Law Firm but it is the other way around when it comes to his underground organization. He is cruel, heartless, merciless and a notorious mafia boss.

Since then, he accepted the fact that he's not an ordinary person. By the time his world turned upside down, every thing is not in normal way. Never did he expected that his undefeatable enemy will be the world. Every time he asks himself how could God be so vicious, he always end up finding "fate is being playful" as an answer.

But in spite of what had happened to his life, he doesn't feel sorry. Every thing he does now seems stabilize. From the day he learned being evil, until now, though he's with Zia, remorse feels so very strange.

"Mr.Schleiden!" Axel picked up his ringing phone and was back to his senses. He heard the voice of one of his men from the other line and he sounds anxious.

"What's wrong?" He replied calmly the fact that he feels a little bit edgy. The call is from the mansion and he hastily thought about Zia. Goddamnit! It's Zia -- he said to himself. He looked in front and there are still uncountable cars bustling before him. And he can't sight any strange move from them.

"It's a bait Mr.Schleiden, you should come back here. Ms.Zianelle is nowhere to be-- *bang!* --what a nosy douche bag."

Without a second, he's turning over to his mansion as he heard those words from the other line.

"Fuck!" He murmured to himself and scooted 160 kilometers per hour.

"Just hurt my wife and I will mercilessly kill you." Through gritted teeth, those words came out his mouth. He's in rage and calming himself isn't conducive. When it is about Zia, his mind is indelicate. He just can't let Zia in danger again. She'd go through enough, and this time he will act as a real boss. And that moment, a strange feeling crossed his chest for he remembered how Zia told him regarding she feels in her situation.

"I'm so sorry baby." He whispered to himself. This isn't the first time that Zia is in danger, and obviously that he feels useless. He should have known that this will happen. How did he just fucking leave his wife behind despite the fact that those demons are after her?

"Son of a bitch! You're a fucking brainless mafia boss Axel!" His eyes seem on fire and at the same time he looks flinty.

He hastily went out his car the moment he was back on his mansion. Gripping his gun tightly, he slowly walks inside. He's hearing nothing but his footsteps. His men are nowhere to be seen and it fucking infuriates the hell out of him. He quickens his pace lingering his own mansion but he can't sense any evidence of being in danger. He ran upstairs as he realized something.