Chapter seventeen

I open my eyes and I saw Dylan! He was puffing, Covered in blood, I look to see my surroundings, Im at my house? Dylan picks me up by the collar of my shirts and smashes me against the wall. My head clashes with the bricks and I scream in pain NO! DONT TOUCH ME!GET AWAY FROM ME! CALUM HELP ME CALUM! Calum doesn't come, I continue screaming for him not giving up, I scream calum one more time before Dylan grabbed a gun and shot me! Right through the skull and twice in the heart!

Calum: Em? Emilee-rae? Wake up I'm here!

I open my eyes in a rush! I see it was only just a dream, Thank goodness for that! I look around no-one but calum and I are in his room. He still has his morning face, His still trying to wake up face, But within seconds I was suffocated in a big tight hug by calum.

Me: Im scared calum!

Calum: I told you, You will live happily again, You will be safe. I PROMISE ok?

Me: Ok.

I didn't sound convincing enough to calum, His finger lifts my jaw in his direction to look at him, The other hand traces my jaw outline... We are now inches apart from kissing. Our lips synced together, I felt so safe with calum, I felt like nothing can stop me, I felt impossible. The kiss grew passionate, calum pulled me on to his lap, me swaying back and forth (I had clothes on). His hands cupped my face as he grew deeper into the kiss...

*Knock Knock*

We both hear a knock at the door and separate.

Calum: c'men

Ashton: Sorry to bother I was in the room next door and I heard screaming, So I came to check if everything is ok?

Calum & Me:*At the same time* Everything is fine, just a bad dream! That's all, Night Ashton.

Calum gives this look at Ashton while he was talking, I couldn't help but giggle. When ashton finished calum and I at the same time said the same thing! We started giggling then ashton left the room!

I gave calum a kiss on the cheek, and turned over to go back to bed. But I could tell something was up with calum. To be honest I don't want to ask what is wrong, im too tired. But I thought I owe him that much!

Me: Callieboo? Are you ok?

Calum: Yeah, just a lot of thoughts, don't worry baba em.

Me: tell me, please callieboo?

Calum: Hmmm.. well, I was planning and wondering if you wanted to, go out for dinner with me?

Me:aw, calum i'd loved to! So, Its a date! I pecked him on the lips and went to bed with calums arms around me!