Chapter two

*Later that day*

Me: The sun is setting

Dylan: Its beautiful!, Like you.

I see the blush in his cheeks, it camouflages with the background of the sunset.

Me: Hahahha thanks.

He makes me feel so pretty and loved, he gave me the butterflies when he grabbed my hand.

*Later than that*

We were now sitting in the park a few blocks away from my house and his. He is my neighbour haha. Dylan and I just sat there for hours and hours talking.... I was starting to go red from the mosquitoes bitting so I got up and done this little weird dance, Dylan sat there watching later on joining me... More like 'Protecting me'.

I was so red from the mosquitoes bitting me I was heading back to my house when, Dylan grabbed my wrist and told me to stay, to stay with him. I did what he wanted and I stayed. Dylan knows I do not hug but he tried his luck anyways.

Dylan: Hug me!

Me: oh, I don't do hugs Dylan!

Dylan: c'mon please!

Me: No sorry, I don't like hugging people.

Dylan: That's what makes me special though, Because I get to hug you!

Totally ignoring what I said he hugged me, His long warm arms wrapped perfectly around my waist pulling me in tighter in the moments. 

Dylan: Could you just please hug me, instead of just standing there please haha please!

His voice was playful til that last please he said, Pleading and begging I let in and hug him. It felt so right, so warm, so safe and Loved, It felt like we were meant to live Happily.

He noticed my redness and Took his hat and jumper off and lend them to me.

Me: Oh, no thank you. Its yours.

Dylan: No please,  you need it more, just take it.

With no reply from me he put his hat on me, and put his jumper over my head. Now I feel guilty he has nothing!

Me: What about you?

Dylan: What about me?

Me: Well, you need your jumper and hat.. or youll get bitten from mosquitoes yourself!

Dylan: Hay, As long as your safe and warm Im FINE.

Me: Okay okay.

We were now hugging and keeping each other warm.

*A bat flies over us*

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dylan: What?!?!

Me: T-the bat, F-Flew aand It-

Dylan: Youre safe its okay, Your safe with me kay. I promise.

All of a sudden I feel so sleepy and I realise im falling asleep but I cant help it.

I feel that I have been lifted and someone is walking, well has been walking for a while now. Then I feel that ive been laid down in a soft, Cold and empty bed, It smelt so nice. It smells Like Mint and cologne. It smelt like someone I know. It smelt Like Dylan.