They looked at each other and slowly they start moving. Me and Ashar were following them.

"Hands up." I heard and reached the spot with Ashar.

All the cops were standing around the goons who were shocked to see us.

"Arrest them." The officer said and the goons were tied by the cops.

They were shocked to see us and that's why non of them tried to run or attack. They were tied with ropes and were taken aside while me and Ashar ran to find Anabia and Maham. It was huge Haweli which had many rooms.

"Anabia." I yelled for her to listen my voice.

We went inside the hall of the Haweli and keep searching for them.

"Maha." Ashar yelled while running outside.

"Ashar." Me and Ashar stopped on our place as we heard a hard knock and voice.

Me and Ashar looked at each other and then tried to find the room.

"Maha." He yelled again.

"Ashar." We heard Maham's voice which was coming from north side.

We ran to our left side. Crossing the corridor, we followed the knock voice. And there we saw a room at the corner. Looking at Ashar, I ran to the door.

"Maham,Anabia." I called for them.

"Shahyan." Maham replied and we opened the door on next second.

As we did,I saw Maham standing. As she saw us,she start crying but I was looking for Anabia.

"You..you okay?" Ashar asked and went closer to her.

I saw Maham hugging Ashar but I looked around to find her. I didn't see Anabia. Where she was? Room was clear. My heart start sinking. I looked at Maham who was crying badly and Ashar was consoling her but I was getting restless.

"Maham." I called her and went to her.

"Where is Anabia?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Where is Anabia Maham? Where is she?" I asked and tried to hide my fear.

"She's..." Maham paused and I felt my heart stop with fear.

"Please tell me. Is she okay? Nothing happened right?" I asked and she stepped back.

"For God sake Maham, tell me where is my Anabia?" I asked,almost shouted.

"Anabia." Maham said while pointing toward the door.

I walked to the direction and my eyes fell on her who was seated behind the door,scared,her arms wrapped around her knees and eyes closed tightly. Letting out a breath of relieve, I walked toward her with tears in my eyes. Kneeling down in front of her,I placed my hands on her arms.

"Anabia." I called her but she didn't open her eyes.

"Its your Shahyan." I said and cupped her face with my next hand.

"Look at me. Its me." I said and saw her opening her eyes slowly.

"Its me. I'm here now." I said looking in her eyes who was looking at me like to believe that it was actually me.

"Its me." I said and saw countless tears escaping from her ryes.

"Shahyan." Calling me,she hugged me tightly and start crying.

I hugged her back and closed my eyes. After so many days,my heart felt her beat next to mine and it gave a new life to me. My own eyes were going wet and I just keep hugging her.