Chapter 10

Anabia's POV.

I slowly open my eyes and the first thing I saw was him. Shahyan. His arms were wrapped around me and my head was on his chest. All the moments of yesterday start recalling itself on my mind. He gave me the best night and the moments yesterday. He gave me the believe that I can have someone in my life who can love me.

At the beach our closeness was making me shy. His lips on my face kissing me. He giving me almost a new world of feelings and sensations. And then when his lips touched mine,I don't why I didn't stop him from kissing me. Somewhere I think I also want this. As his lips touched my lips my body heated up and I just wanted to be more close to him. The sensation were tingling my stomach. His lips were moving on my lips and I wanted him never to stop from kissing. In the rain, in his arms when he was kissing me how badly I wanted to kiss him back but I was not able to move because I was so lost in his kiss. As he parted,I immediately pulled back to have some distance but I was missing the warmth of his body around me. I was feeling shy and somewhere I was amused on my own feeling.

Did I say that I wanted to kiss him back??

He hold my hand & pulled me in his arms again and hugged me. As I went in his arms my arms wrapped around him tightly hugging. How badly I want to hug after the kiss and now I was hugging him. His feel on me was giving me peace and believe that I belong to him.

His words when he said I'm falling in love with you Anabia makes my heart flutter.

I really wanted to say that me too. I'm too falling for you Shahyan but I stopped my self.

When we both stepped in the bed to sleep,I was all nervous. His presence behind me was fluttering my heart. I was not able to sleep. His nearness was making me crazy and when I turned, he was also awake. He pulled me in his arms. I was getting nervous as his hands moved on my back making me heat up and all the sensation run in my body and then again I felt his lips on mine kissing my sweetly. I was again lost in his touch. All the butterflies and tingling I was feeling in my stomach. As he parted our lips,I hugged him and closed my eyes. The feeling of his protective arms around me was giving me peace and I was now not scared. All the restlessness was gone. I was so relaxed in his arms. He was holding me tightly in his arms. And I fall asleep.

I slowly try to move back. I remove his hand around me and look at him who was looking so adorable while sleeping. I smiled and slowly my hand touched his forehead where some of his hair were spread. As my hand touched his forehead, it burned as hell.

"Shahyan." I called him as I touched his face.

He was burning with fever. Then I realize that's why I was feeling so warm while sleeping. His whole body is burning in fever.

"Shahyan get up." I called him and he slowly open his eyes.

I was hovering over him. He look in my eyes and i saw his eyes were red .

"You okay??" I asked as I touched his forehead again.

"I'm okay." With that he again close his eyes.

No he's not okay.

I got up in a second and went to wash my face. After coming out from the washroom,I rushed out of my room. I went downstairs and saw aunty coming from kitchen.

"Anabia what happened??" Aunty asked as she reached near me.

"Aunty Shahyan is having fever." I said and she also become worried.

We both walked toward the room and as I entered,the bed was empty.

"Where is he??" I mumbled looking around.