Chapter 7

Zayan's POV.
And the bomb blast for which I was waiting. Shahyan's father almost blast a bomb on us. My parents and I was in shock. I knew something this kind was gonna happened. I look at Shahyan whose eyes were widely open and he was just looking at Anabia bhabhi. Her eyes were fixed on ground. But I could feel their wetness. We all went near Shahyan. Maham was standing near Shahyan. She was holding Shahyan's arm. I turned a little to see Ashar who was also shocked. His eyes were fixed on Maham.

I heard Anabia bhabhi congratulating Shahyan and then again went near the sofa to sit. Her eyes were wet. I saw. I know now it was difficult for her to sit here. I congratulate Shahyan and turned to see Ashar. He came forward and congratulate both of them. I saw Ashar was also surprised as we were.

"Thanks Ashar." Maham said looking at Ashar.

"Excuse me." With that Ashar left from there and I saw the happiness faded away from Maham's face.

Her hand slipped down from Shahyan's arm. Shahyan run to his room while I saw Maham looking at me.

"Where is Ashar?? Where did he go??" She asked I smiled.

This girl is crazy. I mean on one side she is happy that she is getting engage with Shahyan but she didn't notice Shahyan going from there. Her eyes were finding Ashar. Great!!!!

"Maybe he went to call his parents." I lied.

"I'll just check." Maham said and took step out of the house.

These two stupids don't know anything and these two stupids don't want to know anything. I think for all of them I have to become a Cupid who were turn them to their right place.

Okay I will do it..

After all what are friends for. ;)

I thought and turned to bhabhi.

"Bhabhi shall we go now??" I asked. To Anabia bhabhi.

"Please." She said and I nodded.

We all bid our bye and left from there. But I didn't forget to see Maham who was standing right behind Ashar. I smiled and drive the car out.

Shahyan's POV.
What the hell dad did??

I didn't expect dad to do this without even asking me??

Now should I tell him that I'm already married??

I was roaming in my room. My frustration was increasing. The problems were not leaving me alone. Now what to do?? I'm shocked on the sudden announcement of my engagement.

Anabia!!!

I thought and ran downstairs. I saw her eyes wet. The hurt on her face. I gave her believe that I will not leave her then all of sudden this announcement. She must be getting me wrong.

No no I have to talk to her.

As I came in hall,there was only Maham's dad was seated who was busy in talking to dad.

"Where is zayan and his family??" I asker my mom who was talking to Maham's mom.

"They left son. A few time ago." Mom informed me and I rushed out.

"Shahyan where are you going??" Mom asked but I didn't stop.

I went out and sat in my car. I have to talk to her. I can't let her cry or hurt. I have to explain myself. I was driving as fast as I can. Finally in just 15 minutes I was in zayan's house. I saw zayan I hall watching TV.

"Anabia where is she??" I asked zayan as I reach near him.

"Bhabhi is in her room. But dude why are you here now?? We got the news of your engagement." Zayan said sarcastically.