Chapter 22..

Ashar's POV.
"What are you doing Maham?" I asked looking at her who was tangling herself with flowers.

"Yes what,are you doing? We are here to decorate Zayan's room and you start making yourself showpiece." It was Shahyan looking at Maham whose hands were tangled with chaplets of flowers while many flowers were hanging around her neck.

Her hair were tied in a pony tail while some locks were teasing her face. She was looking so cute that made me smile and I just keep looking at her who was trying to untangle herself. Anabia went closer to her and tried to help her. It was actually Zayan's wedding day. We all friends were present in his house and now in his room decorating it for his wedding night.

"Hope you are happy now that we came before time." I said looking at Zayan who was laying peacefully on bed.

"Yes of course. By the way are you going to put these lighting also in my room?" He said and I nodded.

"Dude don't make my room a party hall." He said and we all burst into a laughter.

Soon Zayan's room was decorated and we all rusher to get ready. We boys were going to get ready in Zayan's house. I saw Maham going with Anabia and I sighed looking at my Maha. She turned to see me and fly a kiss over me to made me faltered on my feet. She giggled and ran out with Anabia. I smiled more thinking about my crazy Maha.

"Lost in your Maha's thoughts!" Zayan whispered in my ear and I came to my senses.

"Leave it. Get ready groom." I said and pushed him in the dressing room to change.

Me and Shahyan also started to get ready. Soon we three were ready looking handsome and dashing. 

"Man how I'm looking?" Our groom asked while combing his hair again.

"This os the third time you are asking this question. Now hurry up." Shahyan said and I chuckled looking at Zayan who was glaring at both of us.

"Guys its my wedding and you both are making fun of me." Zayan said and I laughed going closer to him.

"I know its your wedding. But you are getting late. Come on our bhabhi would be waiting." I said and he chuckled.

We all went out of his room down in hall where his all family friends and guests were waiting for the groom. His sisters were standing holding the turban in their hands. Zayan smiled and his mother hugged him and kissed him on his forehead to bless him. Sana and Hiba hold him from arms and made him sit on the sofa chair. They put the turban on his head doing the ritual and placed their hands in front of him.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Naaig(gift or money is given to sister by brothers on turban ritual)." Hiba asked and he smilingly placed some money  on her hand and both of his sisters smiled.

"I think we should leave now. Its getting late." Aunty said and all nodded.

I was looking around to find my Maha. Everyone was here. All the girls were here but where was she. Anabia was also here in front of me with girl. Maha was not there with girls. Where this girl is?? I thought and just keep looking around to find her.

"Looking for her?" I startled on the voice of Shahyan.

He pointed toward the main door and there she was. Coming in that red colour frock .Her hair were tied in a sided fish braid while her dupatta was around her shoulders and on her head covering it. With light make up and jewellery she was looking like a princesses. I smiled looking at her who was again fixing her dupatta while adjusting her braid. She look up at me and smiled.