Chapter 31

Shahyan's POV.
I was getting impatient. I just wanted to reach the place where my Anabia was. I wanted to play.

"Dad how long more?" I asked dad who was lost in his thoughts.

"Just 15 minutes more. We are almost there." Dad replied and my heart beat increase.

"Are the force reached there?" Ashar asked looking at commissioner.

"Yes." He answered while we both looked,at each other.

"Here we are." Dad said as the car stopped and me and Ashar looked in front of us.

"Ferozpura." I read the name plate of the village.

We stepped out of the car,following dad and commissioner. Police force was already there,waiting for us.

"Follow us and wait for my order." Commissioner order the officer.

"Sure sir." He said and our cars entered the village.

I looked at Dad who was looking around with so much emotions on his face. His eyes were going wet and I really wanted to know about the secret of all this. Why all this happened? How Dad knows Anabia and his uncle?

"Turn to left." Dad said and the car moved to left.

The road was clear and wide while the field around it was making it more pure and beautiful. We were in the village of Khanpur which was so beautiful with its fields.

"Stop." Dad said and stepped out.

I looked at,Ashar and we both went out after Dad. Commissioner uncle and the police force also cawne to Dad.

"From here we have to walk till that Haweli." Dad said and we all nodded.

"Boys get ready and beware of every danger." Commissioner uncle said to the police force and they nodded.

We all start moving silently toward the Haweli on the huge road which again turned to left side and lead us to the beautiful but an old building. I could see it from distance. My heart beat increased.

"Slow. This is the Haweli." Dad said and we decreased our pace.

All cops went closer to the Haweli and surrounded it. While me with Dad,Ashar and commissioner moved ahead. We hide ourselves behind the wall and tried to check the situation.

"I think I should go to check." I said and they nodded.

Me and Ashar slowly moved ahead and I tried to look inside. Taking a peak,I moved back to hide myself again behind the wall.

"There are almost 6 people I saw." I said and Dad nodded.

"I'm going inside." I heard Ashar.

"Not now. Let us take the lead." Commissioner uncle said and we nodded.

The officer nodded on the look of commissioner uncle and ordered his force to step ahead. Without making any noise,the cops one by one entered the Haweli by jumping the walls and from the backside of Haweli.

"I think we should go inside." Ashar said and I nodded.

As the cops went in, me and Ashar also jumped from the back wall of the Haweli. We saw few men on the backside guarding. But before they could see us,cops reached them and tied them.

"Where are the girls?" I asked one of the goon but he didn't say anything and kept silent.

"Sir please wait. Don't do anything. Let us take charge." The officer said and we nodded.