The Death Star, the date and the fight

Tony Stark:
"Hey, kiddo! How's life treatin' Ya? Saturday. 5 pm. Avengers tower. Be there!"

Peter groaned in his Chemistry class as he read the message. Another thing to choose.
Peter sat anxiously on his chair ready to run out of school faster than a speeding bullet.

The bell rang and he darted out. Jumping over the gates he made sure no one saw him. The only thing to get this out of his mind was eating queen's best sandwich. Delmar's sandwich. "Hey, Mr. Delmar", Peter greeted the middle aged man behind the counter. "Aah! Mr. Parker. Awfully early for you to come here. Schools out?", he asked questioning the early arrival of Peter which he nodded yes to and ordered the sandwich. "5 dollars", Mr.Delmar said as he handed the boy his sandwich

He ran with the sandwich in hand under the subway station and in an old alleyway. he quickly threw his clothes in his bag and webbed it up to a nearby wall and proceeded to suit up. with a quick push on his spider symbol, the baggy suit shrunk to his size. he jumped up to a nearby wall and stood on the rooftop of that building. He stood up watching the New York skyline with the American flag blowing in the wind behind him. "Hey, You're the guy from YouTube!", a pedestrian called out from behind a Hot Dog stand. "It's Spider-Man!" Peter shouted correcting the guy. "Do a backflip", the guy shouted and so he did. Spider-Man jumped up from the roof and turned his body all around with his head almost upside down he quickly landed on his feet. "AWESOME!", the guy shouted walking away. Spider-Man shot his web out from his wrist landing it on a nearby wall quickly zipping away. as he swung around Queens the thoughts came to him. Dinner date with Jamie, build the Death Star with Ned or the Avengers meeting with Mr. Stark. As he thought over the choices swinging around Queens his webs ran out and he crash landed on a construction site. "I'm okay!" he said although no one was there to see him crash. he'd had enough and it had been a few hours since school ended which reminded him of his homework. it was time for him to go home. But not before a quick patrol around Queens.

He had come home through his apartment window with nothing more than a few bruises and burn marks but that's because he healed quick. what had happened was a bit more extreme.