The next "Retreat"

Peter Parker was sitting in Tony' s car asking when the next "retreat" is. "We'll call you", Tony said. "But you don't have my number", Peter said in a confused manner. " I mean someone will call you," Tony said.

Tony left the kid with his newly improved suit in a suitcase and proceeded to go do his work as Peter stood outside the building.
"They will call me", Peter said as he turned around to enter the apartment.

Weeks passed by and Peter now stood on a subway on his way to school. For a 15-year-old this would be an annoying and tiring school day. But not for Peter. At least that's what the 15-year-old kid thought.

He walked past the football field and in the building.
"You wanna join the dark side and build the Lego Deathstar with me this weekend?" Ned said with a growling voice and waving one of his Lego Darth Vader figures at Peter's face.
"Heck yeah!" Peter exclaimed as he walks alongside his best friend Ned Leeds.

Ned was telling Peter about all the pieces and how far he had come when Peter came to a stop. His phone vibrated and at the same time, the love of his life walked in.
Jamie Michaels.
They have been friends since first grade. They were both into science and technology at a young age which made them become good friends. But sadly as they grew up they weren't able to keep in touch as much as they wanted to. She was wearing a red hoodie and blue jeans today which reminded Peter about his phone.
"Hey, Pete!" she said as she walked towards the boys. "Hey mate how you doing?" Ned said in a British accent mocking Jaime' s slightly British accent as she studied abroad for a year. " Um hi Jaime..what are you doing?" Peter asked stumbling on his words. " Actually I was wondering if you were busy this weekend? My parents go to this sweet Thai place and I wondered if you'd like to come with me?" She asked with a slight smile on her lips. He nodded quickly as Ned looked at him in disappointment.

Great! He has promised his crush to go out for dinner and promised his best friend to build the Lego Death Star. What could make it worse? *bzzzt bzzzt* his phone vibrated and reminded him about the last text he didn't read.