Hello

Ok, I got back from camp almost a week ago.  I did promise that I would update you, I just wanted to wait a couple days so it actually looks like progress.  Anyways, I finally went back to the jumping redraw and thought now or never in motivation to finish.  Since I couldnt decide what color to do the horse (bay or gray) I decided to do a paint.  Sadly, it lind of looks like a cow, but I will try to fix it later.  Sorry the pic turned out blue, I was too lazy to turn it black and white.

  Sorry the pic turned out blue, I was too lazy to turn it black and white

Wow, Wattpad went to a new low.  This was originally sideways, but apparently, Wattpad wanted to turn it upside down, I give up.  Anyways, I do still have to fix the human, but I will do that when I am about to shade her.
  Also, I did figure put my church thing, I just have to run it by the pastor (as does everyone else), so I will only mention the finished product on here seeing nobody cared for that chapter.

Please read this last part!!!💥💥💥

  I need your guy's opinion on what to do.  I was considering selling prints of my artwork, and I was wondering if people would even want to buy it?  I know some people are probably getting mad at me because I want money for art all of a sudden but its getting to a point in my life where I need to start making money.  I would love to continue doing art as part of a career (ex. animation or graphic artist) or even as a hobby.  Although I would like to try and sell stuff now.  The only problem that I run into is that the place I'm considering can but easily can't be cheap.  From what I've understood online, because of the size paper I use, just to scan my drawing would be at least $15.  Then I'd have to pay for printing ($5 and up) and to make a profit, I would have to calculate labor cost and supllies and such.  So I am asking you guys because I want to know if selling prints (through etsy btw) is really worth the cost.

Also, I could also sell photography.  Since the pictures are on my phone already I dont have to pay the $15 to scan in anything so they would be cheaper.  Though again, not sure if it is worth it to create an etsy.

Please comment (I love votes, but I would like to hear opinions) and I will provide examples of sruff I would sell below ⬇💥💥💥

Sorry that the collage is bad I'm in a hurry.  Honestly I thought that 24 pictures would be a nice array of a 4 by 6, guess I was wrong.  There are more pics, but this is a sample and the people who would print these would adjust the lighting and everything