We walked up to an old red door and she knocked. Within seconds the peep hole opened and a boy, who I assumed was the bouncer, stared at us.

He nodded his head then closed the peep hole. Since he gave us the nod of acceptance, I expected the door to open the door, however it didn't.

Instead, the wall to our left opened up.

"Wow!"

"Yeah." she laughed. "Nice huh?"

"Cool!"

We stepped inside and walked down a narrow, dark hallway. Once we reached the end of the hallway, I was surprised to see the inside.

It's like we stepped out of an abandon building and in to a five star rated New York nightclub.

The club was huge. The walls were all white. There were tall, slim tables in various spots for people to place their drinks. There was a clear bar in the middle of the floor with a blue light radiating from it, which allowed us to see everything that was happening behind the scene. There was a balcony with couches and chairs overlooking the floor.

There were people everywhere.

"Let's go to the bar." She based over the music. "We need to get a little liquor in our system."

"You're not 21."

"I know the bartender; she's a good friend of mine."

As we approached the bar, she quickly ordered four shots. I drunk two shots and she took two shots as well.

"Keep them coming." Keira yelled to the bartender then looked at me with a smile on her face. "Let's see how well you can hold your liquor city girl."

********

One hour, four shots, and four sweet mixed drinks later, I was feeling good. I felt everything from the liquor in my system, to the music drumming in my ears. Keira had managed to disappear, I'm guessing to her boyfriend who had came in a little while ago. I did not mind at all really. The music was keeping me company.

The one thing I was really enjoying was the different genre of music being played. The DJ switched from Pop, to Reggae, to Hip-hop.

Right now the DJ was playing Trey Songz new song "NaNa", which was one of my favorite songs. I couldn't help but dance.

While I was dancing, I started to notice the different eyes on me but for the first time, I didn't give a fuck.

I looked around a little, hoping to see Keisha, who had promised me she would be here. Sadly, I didn't see her. However someone else caught my eyes.

WOW!!

He was just standing there, staring at me. I didnt mind though, he was pretty cute.

He was tall, 6'4 I assumed. His skin looked perfectly tanned and almost flawless. He wore a fitted black V-neck T-shirt and dark jeans, which did absolute wonders for his muscular frame. His eyes.... Well his eyes looked dark but I'm guessing it's because of the bad lighting in here. It looked like he was built to perfection. His skin, his body, and hopefully his.....

Damn this liquor.

It felt awkward staring at him like this, but I just couldn't snatch my eyes away from him. No matter how hard I tried.

"Hi?" Finally being pulled away from the awkward stare down, I turned around to face someone.

"Oh hi?" I returned the greeting.

I must say, he was very cute as well.

"I'm Brent." Leaning forward, his lips only inches from my ear, he gave me his name.

"Hi, I'm Aniyah." I chuckled. The liquor in my system had me feeling giggly.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked.  His hands on my waist, he tugged me a little closer to him.

"Uh sure."

"You are very beautiful might I add." He tried to give me a charming smile.

"Thank y-"

Before I could respond back, before I could get the last word to leave my lips, I was shoved to the ground accidentally.

SOMEBODY KNOCKED ME DOWN????!!

How in the hell? Rubbing my now throbbing knee and elbow, I looked over to see the guy, who I had a pleasure of having a stare down with only moments ago from across the bar, choking Brent against the wall.

"No. What are you-" I tried to intervene before someone pulled me up off the floor by my arm.

"Keira?"

"Yeah lets go, time to go home." She snapped, pulling me out the club's back door.

"For-for a skinny girl, you sure do have a mean death grip. You mind loosen it?" I muttered out. It felt like I was being dragged.

DAMN THIS GIRL IS STRONG.

"We are leaving!" She opened the car door and shoved me in to the passenger side. She slipped in to the driver's side, started the ignition, and peeled off.

"Is he fucking serious? He could have shif-" she was mumbling some words before she turned to look at me. Soon, things got quiet, which was actually very soothing for me. Within moments, I was fast asleep.