"Ahh fuck!" She moaned against my chest

 With that i started to pump in and out of Rye watching how her fingers gripped the side of the desk as she pushed backwards to meet the thrusts of my hand. Rye started to increase the speed and power of the thrusts and looking down between could see the strap on glistening. I felt my own heat increase and Rye thrusts became more powerful " aww fuck Sami"  Rye moaned and reaching out i wrapped my fingers in her long brown hair and pulled her head backwards.

"Tell me wha you want babe!" I whispered in her ear

"Fuck me!" She moaned in my neck

"Daddy can't hear you baby!" I said

"FUCK ME NOW PLEASE!" She screamed

I let go of Rye's hair and grabbed her hips and turned her around, and started to fuck like her very life depended on it. I could see Rye's little ass cheeks wobble as she slammed in and without thinking I raised my hand down and sharply across Rye ass

To my surprise rye moans became more intense and i continued to bring my hand down across her ass. "You like that don't you girl" i purred.

"Yes ma'am" rye blurted out before she realised what she had said and her words caused me to drive in and out even harder.  It turned me on more than  her saying daddy! "Ahh fuck, yes " rye screamed. The room was filled with the sounds of Rye's pussy slurping and the heavy breathing of us, when suddenly Rye body stiffened and throwing back her head she screamed as an orgasm ripped through her. Of course I didn't stop and continued to pound Rye and felt the sweat trickle down my spine with effort enjoying how rye came over and over.

Easing the strap out slowly rye. I ran my nail down her spine whispering "was that good baby?"

"Oh god yes" Rye said, moving from the table before sinking to her knees before I was still wearing the strap. I looked down and felt pleasure running through my body as I saw Rye wrap her lips round the still wet shaft and start to suck her own juices from it. 

I felt Rye's fingers probing in her pussy as she was slipping easily into her wetness. Hell I didn't resist as rye hands moved to pull the strap from my hips and then pushed me so i was leaning against the desk.

"Aww fuck bae!" I moaned

Rye parted my legs and paused for a brief moment before plunging her head between my legs. My nerves were on edge and i moaned loudly as Julie's tongue probed and delved inside her pussy.

"Fuck, shit aww fuck yes baby!" I screamed

Leaning back further on the desk, still standing, she opened my legs wider to give herself full access and gasped as I felt a finger probe at my ass as Rye tongue flicked at my clit. This was a whole new feeling.

I gripped the edge of the desk hard as i felt her finger slide into my ass and as rye tongue danced on my clit. I let out an almighty moan, "I am cumming"

I tried to push rye off me but nope. Rye pushed her finger deeper into my ass before clamping her mouth over my pussy drinking the juices that flooded from her. I gripped rye head, pulling at her hair whimpering "Oh god, oh god" as I started to squirt now.