43 • Me

|RYE POV|

I was knocked out, I had a good time with Sami and her friends. She makes me feel at ease and not so hard core all of the time! I like this side of me.

I woke up, and she's not even here! I get up and walked around her house to find her, but even June was gone! I thought were could they even have went! I was starving so I ended up making me something to eat! Then I went back upstairs go back in the bed after brushing my teeth. And I heard them coming back in!

I felt her climb back in the bed smelling so fucking good, I could just eat her up! I rolled over to her, and scoots closer to her, I wanted her so bad!

"Hey baby!" I fake woke up

"Hey baby" she mocked me

"Very funny" she laughed , pulling me closer to her

"Mhmh" she bit her lip as I slipped my hand in her boxers

"I thought you wanted to wait?" She asked grabbing my hand

"You're so wet,"  I replied Sami was practically dripping

I ran my fingers up and down Sami pussy, then I hooked one finger underneath the the skin of her clit "mmh, shit!" She moaned out!  Sami started to rock her hips up and down as she let out a much needed moan "ahhh fuck" . I smiled knowing Sami was letting me please her without fighting me. I started to move my fingers slowly at first. I rubbed and tapped on Sami's clit in an intermittent rhythm, and was in love as I watch Sami convulse from my touch.

I increased my speed, and Sami looked over to me since she was laying on her back. She looked me in the eyes and her hands clasped over her titties and she played with her own nipples. She looked like she was in pain, but pleasure at the same time. She closed her eyes

"I want you to look at me Sami!" I kissed her lips as I felt her breathing get deeper

"If you want me to stop tell me!" I stated

"Ahh, don't stop!" She moaned out, making my clit want her touch

I pulled her boxers all the way off, and I slipped a finger into her pussy, causing Sami to gasp but she never broke eye contact with me. Her face told it all Sami was close to cumming. "Aw rye" Sami moaned out bucking her hips, seeing how bad she liked it I added another finger, then a third. At that point Sami let out a a noise in-between a moan and a growl as I moved in and out of her "ahhhh mhmhm". Her moaning became louder and more frenzied "you want me?" I asked as she bucked her hips even more. "Fuck yes, all of you rye"  she screamed out. I waited for Sami to be right on the verge of her orgasm and she was, I quickly pulled my fingers out and stopped rubbing her clit.

"Rye, I was about to cum!" She grabbed her pussy

I smirked at her, as she sat up

"Oh, you're going to cum. But it's not going to be as boring as that." 

I began kissing Sami immaculately waxed thighs, taking  my sweet time with my tongue as i moved closer and closer to her pussy. Sami pussy smelled amazing. The unfairness of it all was truly astounding. By unfairness I mean that I've waited for her to allow me to do this to her fully be in control, and her openness was making me crazy.