"Hi Emma, how are you first of all?" Guliana asked

"Hey, I'm great thanks, how are you?" I smiled replying

"I'm really good, now I need to acknowledge this you came into this room and you greeted every single person in here taking the time to ask how they all are and shook hands with each person. That's really a testament to who you are as a person in my eyes."

"Aw thank you but I think thats how it should be, my parents taught me to always be polite and do that" I answered with a smile and my brother was nodding behind the camera. 

"Now we are here on the set of your new movie New Dawn" she said and I smiled nodding, "what can you tell us about it?" 

"Well uhm it's an action movie and I play a character called Dani who is kind of an unwelcome partaker in some illegal doings and she gets sucked in and kicks ass" I said with a giggle 

"You have been shooting some fighting scenes today right? Do you have a stunt double?" Guliana asked. 

"I actually do most of my own stunts, I'm trained in martial arts and boxing so yeah I get to do a lot of it" 

"That's so awesome, what martial arts do you do?"

"I'm actually a blackbelt in karate, I have been since I was a kid so I know a lot of the technique and things for the movie. It's been really fun doing all the stuff myself" I said passionately

"Girl power on set then" Guliana said

"Oh for sure! It's pretty cool getting to beat up Jason Statham" I said laughing

We finished up the interview and I thanked everybody and said bye as I left with J and Ed. We walked to my dressing room and Ed told me what scene we were shooting and ran lines with me while the hair and makeup team got me ready. I went out and shot a couple short scenes that were just full of monologues before I had another interview. 

After about 8 hours of filming and interviews I had a break I hadn't eaten all day so I went to crafty and grabbed some food taking it to my dressing room and texting Demi.

"Hey babe, I miss you xx" 

It was 5pm so she was probably at her soundcheck or meet and greet so I wouldn't get a reply anytime soon. I ate my food and hung around with J filming some BTS stuff, messing around on the guitar and just chilling. I had got pretty good at learning the guitar, it helped that Ed knew so he could teach me. I got pretty bored on my down days so I was always up for learning new things and music connects me with Demi so this was perfect, her band taught me stuff when I was there and I got to learn guitar anytime. 

I was back on set by 6pm and still no text from Demi, I went on set an we started to film some of the more dramatic scenes and any outside sunset shots we needed on the lot. Most of these scenes I had with Melissa and Jude, they were both so much fun to work with. Jude was the head of the agency that my character ended up getting involved with so I mainly work with him for the dramatic bits, Melissa sometimes as she is my handler in the agency. I was absolutely exhausted but Melissa and Jude kept messing up and laughing which got me pretty irritated. We took 5 while they composed themselves and I went to my dressing room to cool off, as soon as I got in there I took a couple shots of vodka and put it away sitting on the couch taking deep breaths. Lindsey came in as I sat there doing breathing exercises saying they need me on set, I got up quickly and headed out to set its a groan. Lindsey stayed in my dressing room but I shrugged going to set, I joined the rest of the cast on set.

"ACTION!" Phil shouted

I delivered my monologue perfectly and as Melissa started her part Jude started to laugh, I rolled my eyes and my head dropped. I had been on set since 9am and it was now 7pm and he can't even say one line... I was getting so annoyed and Phil eventually just let me go since I had to repeat my monologue about 5 times at this point. Jude was filming his response with Melissa and that took about 45 minutes even though he only had to say about 10 words. I came back on set and we finished up the scene finally, it only took nearly 2 hours in total... It was 8:55pm so I called Demi hoping she wasn't onstage yet, luckily she answered and her face filled my screen

"Hey babe" I said bluntly trying to fake some happiness

"Hey babe I'm literally about to pop up, I'm on the toaster"

"Well good luck, I know you'll kill it. I love you" I said forcing a smile and she smiled back

"I love you, I'll call you when I finish" Demi replied hanging up.

I walked not my dressing room and collapsed on the couch covering my face in frustration. J came in following me and lifted my head up and sitting down lowering my head on his lap

"Good job out there I would have flipped a lid, especially after how busy you've been today" he said stroking my head

"I nearly did, thats why I came back here for a breather. Like I filmed for 10 hours straight at that point and he couldn't keep a straight face to say one line." I said bitterly, I sat up on the couch leaning forward leaning my hand on my knees to rest my head. J's arm flew around me bringing me into his chest.

"Come on lets go" he said pulling me up and heading for the door. Lindsey, Ed and Brad all came with us as we headed to the car to go to the hotel. I stayed out with my fans for a while, they always cheered me up.

"Hey guys, do you mind if I hang out? I've had a bad day" I said walking towards them and they all screamed, we sat outside the hotel just talking and playing music which was nice. They were so supportive of me which really helped in times like this, I had some food and drinks sent out to them and left to go to my room. 

"Thanks for cheering me up, I love you all" I said with wave.

When I got to my room it was 10:30pm, I had sat with my fans for around an hour but I was still feeling pretty down, especially now I'm alone. I've had a 12 hour work day but my mind is still racing and won't stop. I played guitar for a while but my mind wouldn't stop. I got changed into some workout clothes and headed to the gym with my headphones and just started to run. I ran until I couldn't anymore, my lungs felt like they were going to cave in on themselves. I jumped onto the side of the treadmill to try and catch my breath, my heart was pounding and my lungs couldn't inflate. It was a strange feeling, like my body had given up on itself and wouldn't breathe. I finally started to breathe and my lungs took in the oxygen as I got my breath back. I looked up to the ceiling trying to get my heartbeat back to normal as I took huge deep breaths, the air filling my lungs. I started to run again, I kept going until my legs gave out. I was physically exhausted, my legs wouldn't move anymore and my heart was pumping so fast it felt like I was going to die. I lay on the floor in the middle of the gym, my legs bent just staring at the ceiling catching my breath. I lay there for about 15 minutes just staring at the ceiling. 

I was broke out of my trance by J shaking me with his foot. I looked over at his foot and followed it up to see him stood above me. I took off my headphones and sat up looking at him

"Whats up?" I asked

"You've been gone for over an hour so I thought I'd come check on you" J said concerned. 

"I'm cool" I said and he held out his hand to pull me up, "wait what time is it?" I asked confused as to where the time had gone

"Its nearly midnight" J said looking at me as he pulled me up.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed grabbing my phone to see a bunch of texts and missed calls from Demi...