Mine.

I spent my afternoon in my room brainstorming with ideas for demi and I's anniversary, our first anniversary was literally an 8 hour visit since we were both working and I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to make it special.

I wanted the dinner to be incredible and I had wrote everything down that I wanted so I just had to give it to my mum next time she visits, all I was missing is a gift. What do you buy a platinum selling Grammy winning recording artist? This was the woman I am planning on marrying, I want to propose to her but not now, not while I'm in here. This was the hardest thing I could think of, I knew that the entire day was enough but I wanted to give her something. Then I thought of the cheesiest and stupidest thing ever. I wrote down all my thoughts, a dress code and anything my mum and Lindsey needed to plan. I think I was ready. Now I just had 2 days of waiting....

I asked for a piano to be put in the warehouse where we would have dinner because I wanted to sing her a song I'd written while I was in here. Every day I messed around with the lyrics, this wasn't my thing but by being around demi and her band during this process I got fairly good at doing it. I was always pitching in lyric or production ideas and it's so strange how it just came to me, I was an actress. This wasn't my thing but it had become part of me while I was here. I read the lyrics over and smiled at the thought of Demi. My perfect girlfriend. I glanced at the clock ticking on the wall and it was the start of dinner so I threw a hoodie on over my sports bra and headed to dinner, I ate quickly and went for a walk outside. The spring weather was so much better than the humid summer Florida weather I was so used to. I saw the running track and decided to do a few laps to calm my mind. I took off my hoodie throwing it to the side and took off running, after three or so laps I stopped and fell to the floor, lying looking at the bright sky as it started to turn shades of pink. I checked my watch and it said 7pm which meant Demi would be here, I kept to my feet and ran to the visiting room with my hoodie in hand. I saw Demi and she looked at me biting her lip, I looked down and remembered I was stood in shorts and a sports bra.

Feeling embarrassed I threw my hoodie around me and grabbed Demi's hand taking her to our spot by the lake

Feeling embarrassed I threw my hoodie around me and grabbed Demi's hand taking her to our spot by the lake. The sun was setting and the colour of the sky was so incredible, I loved when Demi visited at this time just so we could watch the sunset together. She lay on my lap as I played with my hair, both of us completely in the moment.