Body Say

I drove with Demi's hand holding on to my thigh to her house, we had some random playlist on Spotify and Catch Me came on, Demi laughed serenading me to it. 

'I loved that song before but now, now its special" I said with a smile

After a while we reached Demi's house, I opened her door and she went to unlock the front door as I followed her inside. I closed the door and as I turned back to Demi she pushed me against the door kissing me passionately, my hands around her neck getting lost in her hair and gripping her neck, her hands were on my hips pressing me against the door.

I started to push back and took her in my arms not breaking the kiss. My hands firmly holding her ass as my tongue entered her mouth, they played around with each other while I carried Demi to the bedroom placing her on the bed as I climbed on top of her, both of us trying to throw our shoes off. We broke the kiss and smiled at each other, she wrapped her arms back around my neck pulling me to her lips, we continued to kiss, one hand keeping me up while the other caressed her thigh, my hand slipped under her dress as we kissed, I broke the kiss pulling back 

"sure?" I questioned she nodded 

"fuck yes" she replied quickly pulling my lips back on hers

I continued moving my hand up under her dress feeling her skin on mine. I pulled her dress up as my hand wandered around her skin, grabbing onto her. As I started to pull her dress up she started to sit up allowing me to pull it over her head, she smirked and bit her lip making me want her more, I stared at her. She was beautiful, I observed each inch of her body in admiration before kissing her and whispering in her ear how beautiful she is, she bit her lip with a smile at my comment as her hands wandered under my dress.

I lifted my arms and she slowly took it off admiring the skin she uncovered as she went. I pushed her back down on the bed placing my legs between hers as I kissed her and teased her, she was craving me and I knew it. I slowly took her bra off, taking one nipple in my mouth as I swirled my tongue around it, occasionally flicking over it generating a moan, my hand played with her other boob, taking it in my hand and teasing her nipple so they were both hard. I could feel her grinding up against my leg as I teased her, I gently took her nipple in my teeth as I pulled away kissing up her chest and neck to her ear, nibbling on it 

"fuck you're hot" escaped my mouth she moaned and I kissed her passionately. 

Our tongues teasing with each other as my hand slid down her stomach to her panties, slowly brushing over them and coming back up, she was going crazy. I continued kissing her while slowly pulling them down feeling how wet she was for me, my fingers sliding between her lips to her clit, playing with it. She arched her back as moans escaped her beautiful lips, I started kissing down her body continuing with my hand, I took my hand away and licked down her lips, slipping my tongue between them as I came back up, stopping on her clit. I circled it with my tongue as she moaned, slowly moving my whole tongue around her tasting her, I could feel her throbbing for me, she was so wet. I licked up and down making my tongue flat a few times before coming back to her clit, playing with it as I slid a finger inside her.

I had one hand feeling her body holding her hips as I fucked bed with the other, adding another finger as I slowly hit her gspot over and over, her sweet moans filled the room as she squirmed under me. I started moving my fingers faster and harder removing my tongue, my thumb rubbing her clit with every thrust as I watched her, her back arched, her head tilted back in the pillow moaning for me. I added another finger as I came up to kiss her, making sure I'm still hitting the right spots for her, I could feel her tense around my fingers while saying she was going to cum so I continued to pump my fingers faster until she cum over my fingers, her legs still shaking.

I moved my head to between her legs letting her ride out the orgasm as I licked her out, she was grinding against my tongue as her legs turned to jelly, I kept going. She orgasmed again and I quickly licked her soaking pussy letting her ride this one out too, her hands in my hair pushing me into her. I kept going, I brought my mouth away and she pushed my head back, I kept licking her pussy, playing with her clit until she cum again, her legs still shaking from the last one.

I came up and started slowly fingering her, my thumb rubbing on her clit as she came one last time. She was shaking and sweating, completely breathless, I came up to kiss her, her tongue entering my mouth tasting herself as I held onto her. She was breathing heavily, I kissed her forehead and lay next to her pulling her onto my chest. My arms wrapped around her and i played with her hair as she calmed down.

"wow" was all she said and I laughed

"you are wow" I said kissing her head, she moved her head up so I could kiss her lips

After that Demi fell straight asleep on my chest, I covered her with a blanket while admiring my sleeping beauty. I eventually fell asleep too.