Silent Hill: Pyramid Head x Child!Reader

(This will be based around the Silent Hill Homecoming game and the scene it was based off of is  the video right above)

Requested by Azureman136 on DeviantArt!
Hope you enjoy!

------------------------

     Alex was still confused about where he was. Currently he was in, what he thought was, the Grand Hotel. Some lady, in which he assumed was an old woman, had asked him to find three postcards to represent some of her old and good memories. He decided to help her, because she promised to give him something important in return. Hoping the promise was true, he continued onward to find the postcards. After killing a creepy swarm of large insects and a terrifying nurse, Alex eventually came across the first postcard.

     Returning to the hallway, Alex could see a small child sitting down looking at him from the other side of a pile of rubble. The wall of garbage was too dangerous for him to go over and to go around, so all he could do was ask the child in a whispered tone, "Hey! What are you doing, kid? Do you need help?" The kid just continued to stare straight at him, straight-faced. A few moments later, he heard something dragging across the ground, heading right towards the kid. 

     He panicked, not knowing what to do. He knew there'd be no way for him to get to the kid before whatever creature was coming. He motioned for the child to come to him, but the kid just kept staring at him, like Alex was a ghost, unable to see him. All Alex could do now was watch as the scene played before his eyes. The creature came forward. He was a large, very muscular man with a big pyramid-mask that covered his entire head. His clothing was only just a half robe, only covering his bottom half. In one hand, he pulled along a giant knife-looking weapon. It was so heavy that he had to drag it behind him, hence making the scraping sound across the floor.

    Alex's eyes widened more as the kid looked up to see the monster and smiled. Wait, what? Alex thought, now more confused than ever. "Hi Pyramid Head." The kid finally spoke. The thing, named Pyramid Head, nodded at the kid, then stopped in his tracks to notice Alex. He "stared" straight at him, just like the kid was doing earlier. Not wanting to waste his time, he ignored him, picking up the child. The kid giggled and hugged him around the neck as Pyramid Head held him close. Then, holding the kid in one arm and his knife in the other, he took one last glance at Alex, before stalking away, dragging his weapon behind. 

     Confused as hell, Alex just sat there for a moment, thinking about what the hell just happened. I completely thought that the Pyramid Head guy was gonna kill that kid. He thought. Whatever, I guess anything is possible in this creepy-ass place. Finished thinking about what just happened, he continued to find the rest of the postcards to obtain whatever important object the old lady promised.

---------------------

Sorry if it's a little short!

Hope you enjoyed!

~Ez