Chapter 5

Aaran's pov

I awoke to find a girls head on my chest and it took me a minute to remember the events of the previous night. Megan yawned in her sleep and snuggled in slightly more. It was weird. I actually liked this, not in a sexual way but in a plesant way. I tried to move without waking her when her eyes fluttered open and she sat up, letting the covers fall off her to reveal she was wearing nothing but my tshirt. "You look sexy in my clothes." I commented, winking at her.

"Babe, I just look damn sexy all the time." She replied with a laugh. I rolled my eyes and climbed out of bed.

"Breakfast?" I asked her.

"So long as your cooking, I love to eat food, cant cook it." She admitted, shaking her head and chuckling.

"Okay, I'll cook, you can jump in the shower first." I said and she nodded, climbing out of bed and heading to the ensuit in my room. I heard the water start running and I headed downstairs to begin cooking. I pulled out my phone, calling Beth my sister.

"Hey array." She said chirpily into the phone.

"Hey bethy." I replied.

"Im just going to stay with Siera until mom geta home." She said.

"Okay, make sure you give me a call at somepoint, you know how dad worries about you." I said, pulling out the ingredients to make french toast.

"Yeah, yeah." She replied and I could picture her rolling her eyes. The line went dead and I began cooking.

****

I was just dishing up when I heard Megan's footsteps and she appeared wearing nothing but a towel. I took a deep breath and Arran junior stirred in my pants. She grinned before walking towards the corner of the kitchen.

"I left my bag." She said, bending over and giving me a quick view of her perfect ass. She stood up, bag in hand and disappeared off to change.

I groaned. This girl was going to be the death of me. How the hell was I supposed to behave when she walked around like that?! I sighed, placing the two plates on the table and I sat down and began to eat.

Several minutes later Megan appeared in a little black skirt and a white top that showed off ever curve she had and her hair was drying in curls down her back. "So, I was wondering, Im going to get another tatoo done today-" She began, but I cut her off.

"Wait, you have a tatoo!" I asked. This girl just got better and better. She extended her arm so show the words Dauntless written in flames up her arm, She turned, lifting her top to reveal a cobra snake that traveled from just below her left breast down, disappearing under her skirt. "Where does it?" I asked.

"Finish?" She asked. "My hip. Anyway I was going to get another one and I was wondering whether or not you wanted to come with? Maybe loose your inking V plate?" She asked.

"Cool." I had always wanted a tatoo, so this was as good a time as any.

She dug into her toast, and I turned back to my own.

"This is so good Arran!" She moaned as she finished her first slice. Damn that moan!

"Thanks I replied."

Megan's pov

An hour later we left to head to the tatio parlour. Arran wanted to drive and I didnt complain. It had actually given me an idea.

When we arrived Arran went inside ahead of my and I took my chance. I dialed a local bike dealership and ordered two brand new bikes, one in white and one in black. One of them wae for Arran, but Id keep it til his birthday or something, the other wae for me, two seperate bikes would draw less suspicion to me that using my red bike. As I hung up the phone I caught sight of my Dauntless tatoo on my arm.

Dauntless was a word I first heard in a book. It was meant to symbolise Bravery. I felt that it described my sutation perfectly, I had to over come my fears if I was to have any chance of a normal life, and as much as I had been trying I wasnt quite there yet. I headed inside, having already decided what my next tatoo was going to be.

"What can I do for you?" The tatoo guy asked.

"Can I please have a tatoo with the words broken not damaged tatooed on my back?" I asked.

"Sure take a seat." He said. Arran looked at me when I sat down and I smiled. "So decided what your getting?" I asked.

"I want a falcon tatooed on my back." He replied.

"Sounds awesome."  I replied. Arran went first and asked me to go with him through to the back room with him.

"Will this hurt?" He asked casually, I held back a laugh as he tried to ask the question without sounding like a terrified six year old.

"Yes it will be like being stuck in constant death." I said in a serious tone. His eyes widened in surprise and horror before I started laughing.

"Your kidding right?" He asked, glaring at me. I bit my lip and nodded laughing again.

The tatoo artist laughed before placing the stencil across his back and peeling it off.

"So, is it just you or do you have any siblings?"  I asked, trying to keep his mind off the needle that was getting closer to his back.

"I have a twin sister Beth, shes captian of the cheerleading squad." He said, wincing as the needle made contact, after the first few seconds he loosened up slightly.

Cheerleader? Oh great, the only people I disliked more than cheerleaders were the people that envied them. I mean they are basically walking whores that dont get paid. I mean Ive been to at least eight different schools over the last year and every single cheerleader had been the exact same, Barbie dolls thats main goal is to terrify and depress the general female population. Its disgusting.

Finishing my mental rant I said allowed:" Cool, but wait she wasnt in last night?" I asked frowning.

"Yeah," Arran said, wincing again. " Shes staying at her friends til my mom gets home. So it looks like its just you and me for three weeks." He said grinning.

"Cant wait." I replied bluntly.

Arran's pov

I looked at the huge falcon that covered my back, its wings extending from one shoulder blade to the other. It wae beautiful, but unless you looked closely you couldnt see the date I had tatooed on my back. 2/4/14- the date I met Megan, granted it was also my mother and fathers wedding anniversary. 

It was amazing, but Megan appeared a few moments later her jacket wrapped over her arm and one sentence written across one side of her back.

Broken not Damaged.

I wondered what it meant, but it also seems. far too early in our friendship to ask.

"Hey, do you wanna come down to the track with me today?" I asked her.

"I'd love to, but I have some things I have to take care of, can I just meet you at the track in a bit?" She asked.

I was a little disappointed but I agreed and she disappeared round the corner of the street.