9

Harry started to let me outside and sometimes we would even go out on dates. He was right, i was safer here, everything was perfect. But when he was with his friends something was really off, i rarely got to see Taylor. Its funny to think that Harry's a bad person anymore, he's supposed to be a huge gang leader, but what makes him so scary?

Then he told me...

"Babe, this is not going to change any feeling that i have towards you"
"Just say it daddy, whats wrong" i worried.
"Dont be scared, babe. But me and the boys are vampires" I laughed.
"There's no such thing" i say but then think.
"C'mere, i'll show you" he said, i hesitated then went. I was sitting next to him. "Okay, I'm going to poke you with this pin, okay?" I did not feel safe anymore. "Im scared" i said quietly. "I know, don't worry I'm the same person, i just look scarier" i nodded. He poked my finger i winced a little. I looked at his face and he had veins near his eyes and his fangs were just terrifying. I started crying, i didn't know what to do, i was shivering. "Babe, hey, its okay" he said and hugged me. I struggled away, "Please don't hurt me"
He looked sad, "I won't, i promise."
"Why didn't you hurt me?" I said.
"Because i had feelings toward you"
"But you didn't know me, how would you have known?" I questioned.
"I've known you since you were born you just didn't know, I was watching you" he said. "Oh, like stalking, so you saw everything" A tear slipped down my cheek, he saw my awful childhood. The memories flooded back, mom and dad.

I updated :)