8.

I looked around and saw a different room then mine. I freaked out, Harry's going to kill me, where am i?
I looked to my left and saw a sleeping Harry. "Harry?" I said. "Mmp" he woke up, i sighed in relief.
"Yesterday was fun" he smirked.
"Did we-"
"No, you were drunk and i didn't want to take advantage in that, how you feeling?"
"My head hurts a lot"
"Yea its going to be like that for a little bit" he said kissing my head.
"Where the hell are we" i said as he wrapped his long arms around me.
"My room" he smiled. "But your said i can't go in here"
"Baby, thats only when I'm not in here," he said "do you want a punishment?" He smirked. I felt his lips come up to my neck. "Harry" i moaned. He lifted his eyebrow. "What was that, princess?" He brought his hand to my area. "Im sorry daddy" he smiled in returned and carried on sucking my neck. He laid back taking me with him so that i was laying back on his chest. "Here" he said quietly handing me the remote. He kept sucking my neck and playing with my hair. I was trying to find a channel but i couldn't because of Harry's distractions.
"Looks like there's nothing to watch oh well" i said looking up and kissing him gently. As we were kissing Harry's hands roamed my body touching everywhere. When his hand came to my breasts i moaned into the kiss. "You like it when daddy touches you?"
"Yes daddy" he smirked then started harshly rubbing my clit. "Daddy" i moaned. I reached behind me to grab the back of his neck. "Thats right you love it when daddy touches you" he turns me around in one swift motion so i was straddling him. "Your mine?"
"Im yours" he smirked.