2.

I woke up and went to the kitchen because i smelled bacon, my favorite. "Hey, princess" h-daddy says.
"Hi, daddy"
"Sleep well?"
"Kinda of i was thinking about someone"
"Who?"
"My dad." His eyes darkened with a dark green. He stomped his way over to me.
"Don't think of him, he's dead, Lili, get it through your head, your father was a disgusting drunk. Im your new daddy. You should be happy a took you out of that goddam house"
"Ok, I'm sorry, Daddy" that's all i could say before tears rolled down my cheeks
"I don't want to have this conversation again. Understand?" He was facing away from me.
"Yes" my voice cracked.
He handed me a plate with eggs and bacon on it, he glanced up. "Princess, don't cry" he shifted around the island in the kitchen and hugged me, he felt so warm. He kissed the top of my head. 
"We're going to my friends house today so take a shower and there are clothes in your closet, yell for me when your done, okay"
"Ok, Daddy" i say silently
I run upstairs and take a quick shower not wanting to take long because maybe Harry would be mad. I put some clothes on and yelled:
"H-Daddy"
"Coming princes"
He was wearing a white shirt and black jeans, noticing his huge tattoos.
"C'mon" he grabbed my hand and led me into his car, such a gentleman, no no he killed my father. "We have more rules princess ready"
I nod.
"1. Don't be rude
2. Stay with me at all times and
3. You can talk to the boys but don't flirt daddy will be very mad
4. Sit on Daddy's lap or in between my legs is fine"
"Ok"
"Oh, and Liam has a girlfriend you guys can be friends"
"Ok Daddy"
"Hey remember, I'm harry"
"Yes sorry harry"
We got to another big mansion. My heels clicked and Harry's arm wrapped around my side pulling me in closer to him. He opens the door.
We walk straight into the living room.
"Lili, Nial, Liam, Taylor, Lousie, and Zayn"
"Hi"
"Hi" they all said.
Each boy had a lot of tattoos and piercings. He brought me over to the couch, fuvk i have to sit on his lap in front of everyone i hate my life. He sat down and spread his legs signaling me to sit on a little piece of the couch. I sat down feeling really xawkward, Harry was talking about somethings with his friends. He wrapped his arms around me pulling making me lean back on his chest. He whispered in my ear,
"We're going to be here a while get comfortable" i nod in response. I sat kind of leaning back giving me the support i need. I grab Harry's hand in mine and examine it feeling it with my hand. His hands were so big but soft. He had a cross tattooed in his hand. I wonder how many tattoo's he has? What do they look like?

3 hours later//
I've been in the same position for the last three hours and im pretty tired. I looked up to harry and he looked down to me, "Im tired, Harry"
"Move here" he patted beside us. I got up and snuggled my way next to Harry and fell asleep.
"Ahhhhh"
"Taylor, whats wrong?"
"Shit, Zayn control yourself"
I woke up everyone was standing. Taylor cut herself trying to cook, and most of the boys were starring intensely at her.
"Lili, c'mon" Harry grabbed my arm.
"We got to help her Harry"
"Lili, we have to go now" Harry's eyes were dark. He pulled me out of the room causing me to wince in pain.