"Well, Percy will you repeat what you said when I was still out? I heard it you know."

Shit! I really should be more careful with what I say. But that won't help now. She wanted the truth.

"Okay but don't kill me okay? *She nodds* I said that I- that I l-love you."

I found myself being more than nervous while saying this. I then waited for her to slap me or to shout at me but she never did. No, instead she hugged me and cried a bit into my shoulder. She then took a step back and looked at me.

I must have looked very stupid because she giggled before explaining the hug.

"Okay, Percy I ... I kinda, kinda feel the same way. I would say I l-l-love you."

The last part came out very quiet and I was seriously gobsmacked. I needed five more minutes to actually realise that this is real and to hug her. Then a sound from behind me caught our attention.

There stood Apollo clapping. When he noticed our stares he just went to explain.

"I am happy you at least found true love. I now Percy is a good man and maybe the only one worth of your love. So I clapped to show that I like your decision."

I am pretty sure neither I nor Artemis had expected that and my jaw was definitely on the ground for the next couple of minutes and as was her own but we eventually got over the shock of Apollo approving of this relationship.

I only got out of my shock when Apollo felt on the floor, clutching his stomach and laughing hard. I got myself together again and glared at him although in a friendly manner. Artemis wasn't so nice. She simply slapped him on the back of his head, silencing him successful.

We then rested for five more hours until we carried on with our plan. In those five hours Artemis and I agreed not to make our relationship official for the other gods and demi-gods. Only we three, Thalia, Nico, Hades, Hestia and the hunt... and my fighters too. Ugh, Luke will be annoying. He needs a girlfriend for himself.

We then walked to the entrance where I summoned Leto. Then we jumped. All four of us.

Down in the palace I took Artemis hand. Apollo smiled at this and Leto first looked surprised but then smiled too.

We walked through the grey halls of the palace and after one hour we found the throne room. At least we assumed that it was the throne room. There were to gigantic doors with a design like you could walk in the doors. It looked like they were a portal into a world of grey-white smoke. The doors were about as big as my primordial heigh plus ten metres.

We were about to open the doors when a dragon appeared.

It has beautiful midnight-black scales, obsidian black eyes, which looked like they could outsmart Athena easily and razor sharp teeth. It was about as big as the doors. And it growled at us.

When the dragon approached I instinctively reached for the swords on my back but a hand stopped me. Leto. And this is where I remembered. This wasn't just any dragon. This was the sacred animal from Lord Void. His dragon and guardian. And his judge.

I whispered to the twins," Don't move! He will only attack if he thinks your not worth living!"

Artemis stood still besides me but Apollo shifted his feet nervously. He only stopped when the dragon stood right in front of Artemis and took a deep breath. Then it looked at me and let out a roar. Apollo shrieked in fear while I froze in place together with Artemis. We only relaxed when the dragon nudged me with his head and went to Apollo who was now shifting his feet again.

It seemed like Apollo was worth living because the dragon moved to the side to let us pass. I was at first confused why he didn't judge Leto until I realized that he already judged her when she faded.

Anyways we entered the throne room and it was huge. It seemed like 2 kilometres high and round. The thrones were at the other end of the room all empty but one. A grey throne with several simbols of faded deities on it. I saw Rhea, Leto, Pan and many more.

On the throne sat a man with grey hair and an black swirling armor. He had a body that looked like twenty-one and was definitely handsome if I can judge this. Strapped on his back were his twin swords in an X formation. His hunting knives were strapped on his but more around his lower back at his hip. On his right hand he wore a black ring and because of our talks I knew it was his bow. He had combat boots and in each of them was one throwing knife. His trousers were pitch black and reached his feet. His skin was very pale and he hadn't too many muscles but you could see a battle hardened, well trained warrior if you look at him. His eyes were closed.

I turned around to face Apollo and suggested my plan.

"Apollo, Artemis you need to blast your power in form of the energy you use within your domains of sun and moon into him. He will absorb the power and he will get stronger. After you did this I myself will blast all my power in form of raw power into him and he will hopefully wake up. If not we need to get out quickly. Or we fade from the power this place holds without your mothers shield."

They both nodded although Apollo looked a bit reluctant. Then we went to work. Apollo blasted a stream of gleaming white-yellow light into Void and Artemis blasted a silver stream of light in him. They both stepped back and I knew it was my turn. I concentrated and slowly formed a ball of pure, raw power in my hands. When it was big enough I willed it to go forward and it obeyed. When it touched his body there was a shockwave which went through the room and pushed us down on the ground.

When we all stood again and I finished shecking if they were okay I looked to Voids body... just to see that nothing happened. I went to turn around and shout at them to go out when suddenly his eyes snapped open and I found myself staring in two grey orbs. Not a wise grey like Athena but a grey glowing in the raw power emitting from them and his body. We succeed. Void awoke.

Then he stood up and spoke.

"Perseus, Artemis, Apollo and Leto I am in your dept. You awoke me and gave me the chance to not only awake my siblings again but also to take revenge at those who wronged me back then. Thank you."

His voice boomed through the room. He then waved his hand and we all stood on the surface of the planet in Greece near Athen. Then I noticed the company we had. There were several immortals who are believed to be faded or had faded. I saw Pan, Rhea, Moros, Methis and several other beings. I then turned around to see that Leto too got her body back.

Artemis eventually turned around too and saw her mother standing there. She immediately went to hug her and this time she succeeded. I looked at the reunion for some seconds before I tapped Apollo on the shoulder so he would see his mother too.

Apollo hugged her too. We were introducing and speaking for hours until Void cleared his throat.

"Perseus, Apollo and Artemis I believe it is time for you to return to camp. I will come at the final battle to fight the primordials and bring the immortals you saw today with me or at least some of them. I will wake up my siblings in the mean time. And for your knowledge Chaos will fight the demi-gods and gods excluding the ones you want to kill personally and Order will kill the monsters, titans, giants and what else they have in their army. Farewell Perseus."

We said our goodbyes and then flashed to camp-half-blood. We walked towards the borders, with me still holding Artemis hand, when I realised what had happened. We did it. We freed Void and returned some allies. We started the revolution.