Chapter 2. The nightmare

She was running trying to save herself from those who were chasing her

She was running trying to save herself from those who were chasing her. Her legs were aching because of too much running yet she was forcing her legs to get away from her pursuers. It was dark and there was no other sound except for her heavy breathing and the noise made by her legs. She was extremely scared. She had started crying without realizing, tears were falling down her face. She couldn't risk wiping them fearing it would slow down her pace. She saw a hiding place. Hope arose inside her. She tried to reach there as soon as possible. She was almost there when she tripped and fell hard on her face.

"damn it." She cursed, ' They might be close now.'

She pulled herself up and was about to started to run again when a hand caught her and pushed her to her left side. It was dark, she couldn't see who it was. But without wasting time, she tried to run but her pursuers caught her...

Irisha's eyes shot open. She sighed with relief, 'ohh another nightmare! why do I always get nightmares?' She thought to herself. It was past midnight. She felt thirsty, her throat felt like thorns. She got up to drink water. It was then she saw a shadow moving outside the windows. She went outside to see what it was. But she saw nothing.

'There is nothing. Am I seeing things because of restlessness? So annoying.' She went back to sleep again.

She didn't know she was wrong.

**********************************************************

'We have got an assignment to complete. Any idea how to do?' Ariana said as they walked towards the cafeteria. She was a fun loving girl unlike her. She wondered how they got along so well but then again, opposite attracts each other. So that was the case with them. It had been few months when they first met yet it seemed they knew each other for long. But Irisha was thankful to her fate for this.

'Thankfully we have google for this' she said, 'plus Ary! come on, get used to it already. It's our second semester. Assignments are must here.' Ary was nick name she gave to Ariana. She was given Risha in return which she didn't like much but she let her call Risha anyway.

'ohh look! There he is coming here again asking for your help.' Ariana said.

'Where?' She looked here and there but couldn't see anyone. Ariana just laughed. 'You are making fun of me again Ary. That's not cool okay.' She said irritated with Ariana's daily jokes about her male classmates. 'Grow up girl. We are here for studies.'

'ughhhh You are no fun Risha' Ariana said making a face which made her laugh. 'wow our princess knows how to laugh, that's such a good thing to know'

'he he he! now hurry, we have to eat something before break time is over' She said pulling Ariana with herself.

'Hello girls! Where are you going?' A voice came beside them.

'oohh damn! We are already getting late' she murmured. Ariana just laughed and then answered her classmate, Sera. 'To cafeteria, want to come?' Ariana offered.

'umm yeah sure. I wanted to buy few things.' Sera said.

They went together. These days were better than the coming days but Irisha didn't know that. She had no idea her life is going to be like her imagination but not quite pleasant...

********************************************************************

A/N: If u have read this kindly let me know what you people think. My apologies the story is a bit slow.