6

Straub's view
We pulled into the drop off zone of the airport and before I knew what was happening, Onii had pulled me out of the car and into the airport while Rose apparently went to find a parking spot.
I had no idea what we were doing or why we were at the airport but I had a feeling it wasn't anything good.
Onii dragged me through everything, until we reached a bench with two girls, one with their arm around the other. The other one, I knew much too well and I immediately started backing away... Until two hands grabbed each of my arms.
"Mitch, wait please" Rose begged from behind me, Onii was the one holding onto me, Rose had her hand on my back, there was no getting out of this... Was there?

Bee's view
I had kept my head down while Bella had her arms around me, then as footsteps approached, she loosened her hold and I looked up just in time to see Mitchell starting and backing away, a look of surprise and hurt in his eyes, Onii grabbed him and Rose suddenly appeared behind him but I knew, it was obvious, he wasn't ready to forgive, not yet.
"Hey Bee! It's been so long!" Rose said cheerily, pushing a clearly reluctant Mitchell in front of her.
"Yeah" I smiled up at her as best I could, I couldn't even look her in the eye! She was the one who suggested I come back in the first place, why can't I look at her?!
"Where's Ben and Eric?" Onii said in an equally cheery voice as her best friend.
"They went to the bathroom" Bella replied, pulling her arm from my back.
"Let's go find somewhere to get food then and we'll text them where we are." Rose laughed and dragged Mitchell away towards the shopping section.
I soon slowly followed, Bella and Onii on either side of me.
This was going to be a long trip...