3

Bee's view
I sat in the plane, typing message after message and then deleting them.
How do you apologize for hurting someone so much you shattered their heart? There's no manual for that, I looked.
How do you tell your friends that you're coming back without them making a big deal about it?
How do you explain any of this to your subscribers?
I didn't know how to do any of this but I was trying, at least to plan it out.
I wanted to get off the plane, run back home and hide out in my room again, but I couldn't, he wouldn't let me, I wouldn't let me! I had to do this, even if Mitchell wouldn't forgive me, I took off on Rose and the others as well, I owed it to at least explain in person rather than in a text or tweet.
And then there's the subscribers, the honeys, I didn't have to tell them anything, it's my life after all, but no, they had a right to know, at least when it comes to before I decided to jump on yet another plane.
A flight attendant came by and asked me to put my phone away for takeoff, I turned it off and dropped my head into my hands, still desperately contemplating what I was going to do.

Straub's view
"I'm sorry" the first words slipped right out of my mouth and hung in the air, the silence that followed filled me with fear and worry.
"For what?" Onii's voice filled me with relief
"For everything I've put you guys through, for everything that has happened to you because of me" the apology flowed out, all the fear now gone.
"You didn't put us through anything, anything that happened was because of something we ourselves decided" Rose believed what she was saying, that much was clear.
"But, you got shot and then I left you even though it was because of me and I ran away from the rest of the group and now you've spent months taking care of me!" My voice cracked and I felt tears rise to the surface.
"I chose to take you to the boss's room, you were pressured into leaving and you were hurting and confused because of what you saw, I don't blame you for any of it and you shouldn't either" Rose sounded like she was close to tears as well.
"You were doing what you felt was right and then you were hurting again, none of us blame you" Onii put her arms around me as a hug and gave me a watery smile.
"But surely Eric..." I let my voice trail off, they'd know what I was saying.
"He doesn't care and I like the scar, if he really cared that much, I wouldn't let him, and trust me, he blamed himself for that for a while too." I nodded as she spoke, I remembered that time, vaguely and instantly felt bad for both girls again, they had to deal with so many break downs, I was surprised that they hadn't broken down themselves.