1

Bee's view
I woke up and instinctively reached out for what I expected to be anything other than bed. I groaned and immediately started to edit the video I had filmed the previous day.
I had been back at home for about a month and I still wasn't used to being in an actual house instead of a cell, tent or hospital, being in a different state seemed to be so different to me too, despite the fact that I had grown up here, the madness that happened a month ago holds me back there and stops me from living in the present. I was tied to past memories and couldn't move from it.
I had moved back home and gotten back with my old boyfriend but I wasn't really moving forward.
I was still making videos, but less frequently.
I couldn't help wondering about the people I left in Melbourne as well as all the guys who went back to America.
I knew I was caught up and lost but I couldn't be bothered fixing my life back up, so I stayed there, watching the world move around me but not following on.
I'd been hiding everything about my life from the viewers, except my breakup with Mitchell of course, can't really hide that.
I finished editing and posting my video and collapsed back into my bed, drifting off to a dark, dreamless sleep, a place where I spend most of my life now.

Straub's view
"Hey, Straub?" Rose asked softly, knocking gently on the door.
"Hey Rose" I said turning to smile at her and turning to face the wall again.
"How are you today?" Rose's voice was soft and patient, her, Onii and Eric had been looking after me since Rose got out of hospital. I've been numb for about a month now, and while I'm grateful to all of them, I can't reward them in any way.
"The same I guess" I didn't sound the same, I sounded worse and I knew she noticed.
"We're all going out today, you should come!" Her voice, so kind and caring, asking not suggesting.
"Okay, why not?" I agreed just this once and the joy in her eyes told me I should have said yes earlier.
"Okay, we'll be leaving around 10 ish, you know where to look!" She giggled and ran out the room, her laughter and happiness made me feel better except, she was completely outof my reach, no matter how many times I wish and hope, she will always be a star to me - beautiful and unreachable. God I miss Bee