Child! Law x Child! Reader

Law's pov

I wondered around a small town looking for Cora-san. We were walking together a few hours ago, but somehow we both managed to get separated. There wasn't much people wondering around town this morning. I did hear some people say there was a huge sale going on at the market today. I already decided I was gonna go look for Cora-san there, just to make sure he didn't just wonder off looking for cheaper food for tonight's dinner. I stopped in my tracks as I saw an enormous crown of people around the market. Now I know why there are less people around here than yesterday... I walked forward into the crowd. Pushing and shoving was happening all around me. I was shoved away and pushed to different locations. And eventually I ended up in an alley in the middle the market place. I frowned as more and more people crowded together. I sighed in defeat and sat down on some stacks of bricks. As I watched more people go by I swore I didn't see Cora-san's tall ass anywhere! I clicked my tongue in annoyance and turned to face deeper into the alley way. There were some buildings with side doors and nobody'd expect anyone to walk out of them, but to my surprise a young girl, about my age, opens the door a few meters from me and walks out. She turns her head and notices me sitting still and staring at her like a creep. Since the white patches on my body were showing I'd expect her to run crying out bloody murder, but instead her eyes brighten and she smiles at me.

"Huh?" The girl walks in front of me and smiles. I frown at her and then turned my head away. She giggles. Somethings terribly wrong with her...

"So what are you doing? Are you waiting for something?" She asks out of the blue. I raise a brow and look at her once again.

"I'm waiting for someone. And this is none of your business!" I snapped at her, but her smile never fell. It took me by surprise that she took my hand and inspected it.

"Are you sick? I've never seen seen anyone with white patches before." She moves her left hand and touches my cheek. Her hands... Their so soft! I blushed at her touch. "Are you okay?"

I snapped from my daze and look up at the girls e/c eyes,"Huh? Uh- yeah I'm okay..."

"But why do you have the white patches?" She asks again. I frowned and looked a different direction signaling her that I wasn't gonna say. Her soft heated hands let my body leaving me cold. She puffs out her cheeks and crosses her arms,"come on! Tell me!"

"Why do you want to know? You just gonna run away like everyone else!" I snapped at her again which looked like it hurt her feelings or something. "Don't look so surprised! You know what disease I have, so stop trying to make yourself look good!" Her e/c eyes widened with fear at my sudden out burst. She took a few steps back before tripping over her own feet.

The girl started to sniffle, but wiped all of her tears away and stared back at me with a forced 'I'm not scared' look,"I don't know what disease you have and I'm not trying to make myself look good!! I already have my parents doing that for me, which is really annoying!" She snapped back. She stood up and dusted off her f/c floral dress. "I was just curious... And worried you were sick, but it seems like your doing just fine!"

"Worried? Why would some petty girl be worried over someone she doesn't even know?!" I stood up from the brick seat and snapped back at the girl. Her expression showed no chance of backing down, but neither was I.

"Because that's was doctors do you idiot!!" Doctor...? Her? Even though the argument just started I was taken aback when she blurted that out. It is what we doctors do when we see someone in pain... "It's not like you'd understand... Humph!"

I laughed,"What do you mean I don't understand? Of course, I understand, but do you really?"

"Then if you understand why haven't you fixed yourself up yet?" She shot back with a venomous glare. I froze. Because I can't... She then realizes what she said and started to panic. Her words were muffled as I stood there deep in thought. "Y! HEY FLUFFY HAT YOU LISTENING?!" My train of thought screeched in a stopping point once I heard her call out to me. Fluffy hat?

"My names not Fluffy hat... It's Trafalgar Law." I stand with no emotion. The girl giggles and pats my head gently before answering me.

"My names Y/n L/n! Nice to meet you Law!" She smiles again. She seems as if she already forgiven me and forgot about our argument. I sigh and give her a weak smile. "Say are you hungry?"

Realization had struck me hard. I haven't found Cora-san yet! I started to panic. What if he fell off a building? What if he's burning to death? What if Doflamingo found him? What if someone killed him? What if-

"Law?" I looked back at Y/n," you okay there? If you want I can help you find that person..."

I shook my head,"No I'll be fine... I guess this is good bye?"

"No, silly! I'm positive that were gonna meet somewhere in the future. Just remember Law... I'll be calling you Fluffy Hat when we meet again." She giggles before running over to the same door she came through and walking inside. The door slammed shut and I was alone again. Fluffy Hat? That's so lame... I walked out of the alley way and made it through the now small crowd. I actually can't wait to meet Y/n again!