Could You Love Me {XXVI}

Start from the beginning

I felt the ladies looking at us, so I couldn't help but glance at them. They were huddled together, whispering to themselves as they looked at us, speaking up when they pulled apart.

"You have a beautiful family." One said to Axel, making me quirk my eyebrow.

"Your daughter is very pretty, she looks just like her dad." Another one gushed, smiling at me then looking toward Axel.

Before we could say anything the bell dinged and the doors opened, and out they went.

"Did she just call you my dad?" Nina asked in disgust after a few moments of silence, Axel and I laughing.

***

The setup for the wedding was beyond perfect.

Lights were hung from the trees, tables and chairs were set up everywhere, with a stage in the front where the band was setting up.

There was a white tile walkway stretching from the hotel to the alter, which Chelsey would be walking down any minute.

My eyes were slightly blinded due to all of the flashing from Tammy's camera as she took endless amounts of pictures of Axel and I. Saying, and I quote, "You two look so adorable! I can't wait until it's your wedding day!" To which Eric told her to 'hold her horses' and Axel simply shook his head at his mother while I laughed.

The music started playing making me use my arms that were wrapped around Axel's bicep to quickly pull him over to our seats, making it just in time as the maid of honor started making her way down the isle.

The bridesmaids followed after and soon did Chelsey. She looked stunning in her traditional white wedding dress. Her long blonde hair was in a pretty updo, held together by pins in her lace vail.

"Twenty bucks and I'll stick my foot out." Axel whispered in my ear, making me glance at Chelsey who was nearing our part of the isle, and Axel was on the end seat.

"Don't you dare." I whispered back, glaring at him.

He laughed quietly and wrapped his arm around the back of my chair, his finger tips brushing against the exposed skin of my shoulder.

I tried my best to focus on Chelsey, but between the goosebumps and the burning sensation from his touch, made it pretty hard.

The Vow Minister said the lines he had probably said a thousand times before, and Ben and Chelsey exchanged their rings, then it was time for the part almost every girl was gushing over.

"And now by the power invested in me, I pronounce you, husband, and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

Everyone clapped and cheered as Ben dipped Chelsey and kissed her.

Even I let out a slight 'aw', making Axel smirk down at me.

After the happy newlyweds walked back down the isle, everyone sat at their designated tables, and I happened to be with Axel of course, Tara, Justin, and Tyler; which wasn't bad since I knew them.

"Wanna get food?" I asked Axel, tearing my eyes away from the delicious table full of food so I could look at him.

He rolled his eyes but stood up nonetheless, pulling me with him over to heaven.