death row

Dean sat in his solitary room, on the edge of his bed with his legs spread and his hands clasped hunched over with his elbows on his knees.

Dean messed up this time. And he knew it. There was no squirreling out of this one, and he knew it.

Dean was officially on death row. He'd finally been caught, and Sam was off the grid whereas Castiel was nowhere to be found.

He was currently one hour until his final meal.

After all this time, this is how I die? Pathetic Dean. You've gone against hundreds of monsters, Lucifer even! And you're going to die on a table with twenty people watching. Fun.

He ran a hand through his hair stressfully. To have gotten this far and just.. screw up.

No wonder Sam left.

He just sat in his room in that same position. He whole body was getting stiff from not moving but he refused to budge.

Finally he heard the buzz and his cell opening.

His shoulders relaxed a bit as he saw the guard walk in.

"Winchester, let's go" he told gruffly.

Dean didn't even try fighting as he was handcuffed yet again and walked to the room where he could eat.

Dean was just so tired of fighting for a farse freedom.

"Any ideas on your last row, winchester?" He asks, since the only other sounds is our footsteps.

"An all you can eat buffet" he chuckles darkly, still his witty and snarky self.

"Hardeeharhar. If only it worked that way" he scoffs.

"Hey, at least I tried" Dean shrugs.

"Ah, here we are" he hums opening a door and pushing him in.

Dean stumbled slightly before sitting in the provided chair at the table.

The guard pulled out a pad and paper. "What do you want?"

Dean thought for a moment. "A home cooked meal. Anything with meat" Dean says.

The guard nodded and left, shutting the door.

Dean looked down at his cuffs with a sigh. He had a paperclip in his pocket if he really wanted to escape.

He sighed and fished it out before undoing his cuffs and setting them neatly on the table and reclasping his hands on the table.

Another hour or so until the guard came back. He didn't really seem surprised that Dean had sprung the cuffs.

"The food should be here in five more minutes"

He just nodded.

A few more minutes passed before a huge plate of food was set in front if him.

The change if prison food, or prior to that the constant fast food, was an amazing and delicious change.

The guard turned and left, leaving Dean to gorge.

Thirty minutes, and a lot of food later he was done.

He waited patiently for ten more minutes until the guard came and took his plate and took him back to his cell.

Dean sat on his bed and yet again waited. He knew his time was nearly up. Yet, he wasn't scared.

He bounced his foot. His only sign of being nervous.