Chapter 5- Caring

Start from the beginning

"Hey, what'd ye do before all this shit?" Queried Daryl.

"Delivered Pizzas, why?"

After we had all exchanged glances we headed out and went out separate ways. As Daryl, Glenn and I walked into the alley and Glenn prepared himself Daryl smirked. "Ye got some balls for a China man."

"I'm Korean."

"Whatever." And with that Glenn was off. 

Before Glenn had even been gone for five seconds Daryl turned to me. "So how'd ye get them?"

"What?" I asked with a very confused expression on my face. 

"The scars on ye arms and wrists."

I looked down and the pain came flooding back, I'm not sure why but I felt as though I could trust Daryl with this even though I hadn't told anyone apart from my best-friend. 

"When I was born my mum left us, my dad always blamed me for it, said if it wasn't for me she'd still be here so he used to beat me and that was when he wasn't drunk." I caught my breath on the air and my pitch hitched.

"When he was he used to try to suffocate me and when that didn't work he'd drag me upstairs by my hair and throw me in my room. After he'd lock the door and tell me I was worthless- I believed him so I used to cut myself. He'd never do it when my brother was around though but after he moved away for a while it'd happen daily."

I felt Daryl's arm wrap around my shoulder and he wiped away the tear I didn't realise had fallen. All of a sudden we were interrupted by a young boy- not much older than sixteen. We quickly raised our crossbows to him and he started screaming out in another language, I think it was Spanish. 

"Shut the fuck up before I get him to make you!" I hissed motioning my head in Daryl's direction. When he wouldn't stop Daryl covered his mouth with his hand but before we could do anything else two more men appeared. 

Just when I thought matters couldn't get any worse Glenn showed up. Great. The two guys ran after him and as one of them ran past me I tripped him and shot him in the leg but before I had a chance to do anything else the other one had hold of me and was dragging me towards the car that had pulled up. I tried to get away but the son of a bitch was too strong. 

~Daryl's POV~

When I got up from tackling the kid to the floor I looked up just in time to see the two assholes shoving Beca into the back of their car and Glenn trying to chase after them before he was cut off by walkers. I fucking swear if they lay one finger on her I will personally tear them limb from limb. 

When Glenn and I closed the gate so the walkers couldn't get through T-Dog and Rick showed up. 

"What happened? Where's Beca?" Rick asked. 

"This mothafucka's group took 'er!" I screamed and Rick and T's faces fell. 

"Where the fuck is yer group!?" I shouted in the kid's face. 

"Daryl, c'mon, let's go back, regroup and think this through properly." Rick reasoned and I reluctantly followed. 

"None of us have known her that long but there is no way in hell we're leavin' her behind!" Rick said trying his best to stay calm.

"To be fair if we did, we'd have one very pissed off Carl to answer to." Glenn joked and we all gave a slight chuckle. 

"She's a fighter, She'll be fine as long as we get to her in time, trust me, she's stronger than she looks." I said. 

The kid, who had stayed quiet up until now chuckled as I started talking about Beca. 

"Ye got somethin' ye wanna say?" I said getting very pissed at this fucker. 

"Nothing, juss listening about this chick, she your woman?" He asked motioning his head towards me.

"Pah, she ain't my girlfriend." What the fuck was this kid saying. 

~~~~~

Once we got the location out of the kid it wasn't long before we were locked and loaded waiting outside the massive wooden doors. As the guys walked through the doors I saw the guy that took Beca and aimed my bow straight at his head. 

"Ya'll got my brother in there?" Might as well ask, what harm could it do?

"Fresh outta white guys man, but we have got some sexy ass brunette with very pretty green eyes, cutest thing I've seen for a long time. You interested or do I get to keep her for myself." As he said this all of his group started whistling and something inside of me snapped. I lunged for the bitch only to have T-Dog hold me back. 

"One of yours for one of ours, straight bargain." Rick said. 

Two men the walked to the edge of the roof with a small squirming figure in their arms who wouldn't stop flailing around. When they took the bag off her head everyone shifted uncomfortably as they showed Beca. 

"She hasn't been one of the easiest guests we've had, she's tried to escape... Five times." I chuckled at this last comment, sounds about right for her to be honest. 

"What do you want?" Rick asked

"Our man AND our bag of guns." The main guy demanded. 

"These aren't your guns." Rick stated.

"They were lying on the streets, anyone could've taken them. Now leave and bring back all my guns or come back locked and loaded and see how much blood you can spill before you're all dead. Including your bitch." He said as he motioned towards Beca, I clenched my fists. 

With that we headed off to devise a new plan. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I didn't update yesterday! I was really busy so I did a longer one for today's :)

I'll try and update once more today as well!

Vote, comment and follow!

~thankyou<3