#6 Joker/ Heist

A/n

Hola, Helloooooo! I'm moving into my house during the course of the next three days and in these weeks I've finally have had time to sit down and write YAY! I'm so excited to continue this book, I hope you guys are as excited as I am...To make it up to you guys this chapter is from none other than Harley's point of view...

Harley's  P.O.V

Mistah J's plan had 'a certain twist to it, Batsy would be gone forever. An to my luck I was the one to complete the last detail.

Part 'a me didn't wanna disappoint my puddin' but the other knew what had to be done. In less than an hour I'd be confronted with none other than B-man himself and from there I'd have to figure out how I wanted our future ta turn out. But I already knew what I wanted our future to be like, and my puddin' would have to trust me with everythin' I'd do next.

I paced around the warehouse with my heart nearly skippin' a couple beats.

"Harley dear!" I heard him call.

Too distracted with my thoughts I didn't notice him sneak behind me and kiss my neck. "Is everything ok baby?"

Noddin' I avoided eye contact cause I knew I wouldn't get through my plan otherwise. "Just a little nervous."

He chuckled and lifted my chin with his fingers looking into my eyes. Damn it!

I almost wish we never met. almost.

"I know for a fact that you darling will do just great, I mean how many times have we done this together?"

Once again I just nodded, I didn't trust my voice. Afraid that I'd blur out everythin' that was on my mind. He rolled his eyes and leg go 'a me, leavin' me unhappy. "On with the show kiddo!" he exclaimed suddenly throwing his hands up in the air and began to walk away, his voice distant. I've never understood how he could act like he cared one minute and then switch the next.

My eyes fell onta the ground as I stared at ma feet. "Don't fall victim to yer thoughts. Rule yer mind or it will rule ya." I whispered to myself.

"Mommy!" My hands travelled onto my stomach as I hugged myself tighter.

Two little figures ran into our masters bedroom squealin' from the delight and sheer joy of their father playin' with them.

"Mommy Daddy's tryin' to tickle us!" I smiled slightly.

I felt the mattress dip next to me as my eyelids were opened with two minuscule and gentle hands. "Aren'tcha gonna help us?"

"Mommy? Why'd ya let us die?" Bittin' my lip to the point that I tasted blood in my mouth helped me keep the tears from fallin'. The metallic taste spread in my mouth like water makin' me gag.

I felt broken now, shattered really, robbed of the tape and glue necessary to put me back together. My heart poorly stapled shut and my mind like a lost man at sea, desperate and starvin' fer a reason to live.

Sighin' I used my right hand to scratch my arm and to snap out of it. Gladly it had worked and just as if on queue the door burst open sendin' me into shock.

The cold look that reflected on my face probably gave 'im shudders, although I knew fer a fact that he wasn't afraid 'a me. My hands tightly closed around the cold surface of the metallic gray colored revolver. It felt ta me like I had no sense of humanity. My heart was made of stone, the way I've killed so many people throughout my life.

Today was goin' to be different.

"Harleen."

"Bruce."