Encouragement

Warning: Smut

A/N

Some bitch reported my Pinterest and said something I pinned was "Too Sexy". BITCH! So the only sexy stuff I have is the stuff on my board for this fanfic and now I have to make it secret so know one can see it and mother fuckin report so sorry if any of you were wanting to follow it:/ Some people can't mind their own business.

Anyways, happy reading kiddos.

~Munky

~

Slash's POV

"Hey, Ax?" I whispered, snuggling closer to his chest. We had gone to his little hideaway in the city and were now laying on an old bed listening to The Rolling Stones records, cuddling.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response, placing his hands on my ass, pulling me closer. I was growing quite fond of this little hideaway place.

"Izzy said he might be able to get you a job, would you like that?" I asked, closing my eyes and burying my face into the crook of his warm neck. I felt him stiffen in my arms.

"A-A job? Like... With money?" Axl's voice cracked and he seemed very nervous.

"Yeah? Have you... Ever had a job?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him. He bit his lip and shook his head. 

"Don't worry, I'll help you and let you borrow a suit or something nice to wear." I smile, closing my eyes and tangling my hand with his skinny shaking one. "You know, Axl?"

"Hm?"

"You never really... Uh... Asked me out." I had been meaning to tell him this and I finally did, but my gut churned. What if he didn't want to yet? What if he's still just using me? What if-

"Slash? Stop worrying." Axl said in a serious voice, grabbing my warm face in his frost cold hands. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

I giggled, grabbing his hands with my own and smiling. 

"Of course."

"Good, because I'm still keeping you to that promise of a blowjob someday..."

~

Axl's POV

A job? Oh shit. I was nowhere near being professional! The nicest clothes I owned where a pair of skinny jeans and a black leather jacket. What was I gonna do? How the hell would I be able to get through an interview without freaking out?

"Try this on." Slash tossed a white button up at me with a grin. "You'd be hot in it." We were at Slash's apartment, trying to figure out what I should wear.

"Thanks?" I laughed. Slash was such a dork. A dork that I would bend over and fuck right this instance. 

I slipped my Nirvana shirt off and observed the button up, slipping it on and grinning at myself in the mirror. I did look good. But when didn't I?

"Mm, looks real good." Slash came up behind me, wrapping his arms around me and laying his chin on my shoulder. "So handsome."

I could feel my pants tighten as his hot breath panted against my neck and his words sent chills down my spine and my heart to speed up.

"S-Slash, stop." I whined, walking away to grab a tie out of his closet, ignoring my hardened dick.

"Stop what?" He peered at me with big brown eyes, tilting his head to the side making his curls bounce around his smooth, pink flushed face. 

"Just, stop. I have an hour until my interview with that dude, I don't wanna show up with a boner." I huffed, walking back to Slash and the mirror to adjust the black tie around my neck. 

"I-I could help." Slash squeaked, once again behind me, pressing chest to my back and his crotch to my ass. "An hour is all I need."

"Jesus, fuck, alright." I sighed, giving up because my dick was fully hard and I needed it to go away. And because Slash was so fucking sexy. "J-Just try not to make a mess, yeah?"

"Okay." Slash smirked, dropping to his knees and looking at me with the damn fucking eyes. "I've never done this before."

"That's fine, j-just suck, it's easy." I leaned against one of his walls in his room, groaning and rubbing my red face my rough hands. "You'll be great."

Slash grinned, licking his lips and reached up to unbuttoned the black slacks I borrowed from him. I moaned and threw my head back as he slipped off my pants and underwear in one fluent motion, shuddering as my cock hit cold air.

He hesitantly wrapped his tiny warm hands around my pulsing length, tongue poking between his teeth in concentration as he studied my dick. 

"M-Move your hands u-up and down." I stuttered, guiding him through the process he's never done before. I buried my hands in his thick hair, pulling gently and urging him to do something. 

Slash obeyed moving his hands up and down my slick length, grinning as pre-cum dripped down onto his hands from the tip of my dick. Slowly, he bent over, taking a lick and smearing the pre-cum around my head, swirling his tongue.

"G-Good Slashy." I praised, stroking his hair and panting, looking down at him. He hummed at the praise, closing his eyes and letting his eyelashes flutter as he took more and more of my length in his hot little mouth. 

It was so overwhelming, I accidentally bucked into his mouth, hitting the back of his throat with my dick and making him choke. He tried to pull out, but I kept a steady rhythm of fucking his mouth slowly.

"Come on, Slash. You got this b-babe. Good job. Such a good boy." I huffed and praised, pulling and tugging at his curls. He whined around my cock, face flushed as he worked his tongue around my length. "F-Fuck, Slash."

I could feel him gag around me which made me tip off the edge. Panting, I fucked in and out of his small, inexperienced mouth, spewing praises and scratching at his scalp. 

"Do you think you could s-swallow?" I gasped, looking down at him with half lidded eyes. He shook his head 'no' around my cock, squeaking around me and grabbing onto my hips to steady himself.

"Okay, you f-fine with c-cum on your face, baby boy?" I asked, gasping for breath as the burning heat in the pit of my stomach enlarged. He nodded, sucking and slurping on my length like a popsicle. "F-Fuck, Slasher!"

I pulled out of his mouth just in time, white ribbons shot out of me with spurts all over his pretty face. His eyes were closed and his mouth open, tongue out to catch my change. 

"Yeah. Such a fucking good b-boy." I groaned, grabbing my dick and shaking out my dick, dripping everything onto the man in front of me. 

Once I was done, I looked down and watched my cum drip down his chin and cheeks, grinning proudly at him. He reached up and scooped a finger full of cum, shoving it into his mouth and smirking up at me innocently.

"Such a dirty boy." I smiled, shaking my head and helping him up. "Let's get you cleaned up."

~

A/N

Yeah you're welcome filthy fucks. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've been incredibly busy so I rewarded you all with some smut. Slash is so hot I mean picture him with Axl's cum all over his face... DAMN. What a pretty boy he is. 

~Munky