Leather

Axl's POV

"Fuck, baby." I groan, kissing the girl's neck harshly as she grinded against me. 

"Oh, Axl!" She moaned, tangling her fingers in my ginger hair. Just when things were about to get heated, a knock on my door to my apartment made me and the girl, Caylee...(Or was it Kylie? Ah, who gives a fuck) freeze in our make out positions. 

"What the fuck do you want?" I shout, grabbing the girl's waist tightly, looking at my door with paint peeling off the wood, an olive green it used to be.

"It's Vince, open the fuck up now." 

I roll my eyes and whisper a 'sorry' to the girl, shooing her into the other room in a hurried motion. This can't be good.

I walked up to the door, my heavy leather boots echoing through out my trashed house. I take a deep breath, hand on the rusty doorknob, then open it up.

"Vince!" I greet him with a smile, "How are you, buddy? Haven't seen you in a-"

"Shut the fuck up, Rose." Vince cut me off, stumbling into my trashy apartment and grabbing the collar of my leather jacket. "You know why I'm here. Where is it?"

"W-Where's what? I don't know what you're-"

"Yes you do! Where's my damn money, kid?!" Vince screamed, spit flying out of his mouth and hitting my red face. I gulped, palms sweating.

"Please! I'll give it to you next week!" I beg, squeezing my eyes shut as he gets a hand wrapped around my neck, suffocating me slightly. "I almost have enough! Next week-"

"You've used that excuse for five fucking weeks! Every time I show up, you don't have it!" Vince shouts, making me jump a little, his grip on my neck tightening by the second. "I'm giving you one more chance, Rose. You have one week to get me $2,000 or you're fucking screwed, buddy!"

He lets go of me, dropping me to the floor like a rag doll. I cough, gasping for breath on the wooden ground.

"Thanks! Very generous of you!" I wheeze, calling after him and waving. "You won't regret it!"

~

Slash's POV

"This is stupid." I grumble, shuffling through books on the dusty shelves of the little book store I worked at. 

"It's only stupid if you make it." Izzy rolled his eyes at me from the other side of the shelf, pilling books in by alphabetical order. Dust flew off in plumes, causing both of us to sneeze, then laugh.

Izzy Stradlin was probably one of my closest friends, the one I came to when I had a dilemma, which wasn't often, but enough to get close to him. He worked here the same time I do and right now, I had a dilemma.

"I just-I dunno, Iz." I sigh, picking up a J.K Rowling book and placing it in its rightful place. "I'm bad at flirting, I'm not sure how I can 'get out there'."

"You're making this too complicated, Slash." Izzy snorted, smoothing his white button up shirt, brushing dust off the material. "Just, find someone and talk. Simple as that."

"But, Izzy." I complain, groaning and hitting my head against the bookshelf. "I hate parties. I rather be home reading or something."

"Nerd." He grunted.

"Asshole." I shot back.

"Bitch."

"Slut."

"Wow, how'd you know?" Izzy laughed. "I'm the most sluttiest slut ever." He really wasn't.

Izzy sighed, walking over to the side of the shelf by me. He grabbed my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"All you need to do is find someone. Talk to them. Get their number. Bring them out to coffee. You got this, Slash." He grinned a warm smile, flipping his hair out of his face like a diva, then turning back to the books.

"Thank's Iz. I got this."

"Hell, yeah you do."

~

"Here." Nikki handed me a bubbling drink that was a strawberry red. "A Redbull spritzer. Should keep you going through the whole party without drinking."

"Thank you, Nikki." I grin, sipping the drink. It was sour and tasted like Redbull with a hint of strawberry and I could practically feel the energy draining into my veins like fire.

I took a seat on a leather stool at the oak counter to talk to Nikki about the party, which was in a couple hours. The bell on the cafe's door chimed. Both of us turned out heads to see who came in. That's when I saw him.

He stepped in, completely out of place in the nice little shop. Chains rattled on his leather pants as his big black boots clumped on the hardwood floorboards. He was a walking motorcycle, bandana keeping his long amber hair from getting in the way.

"Axl Rose!" Nikki greeted, stepping from behind the cash register and bar to give the strange man a hug. "Haven't seen you in a while, how've you been?"

Axl Rose. Axl fucking Rose. I think I like men now.

"Ah, yes. Rough, but it's been alright." The man smiled showing pretty teeth and adorable dimples. "Tommy told me you're having a party tonight, is that right?"

"Yup! You can come if you'd like, bring some of your girls." Nikki winked. "Sit down! Sit down!" Axl nodded a 'thanks' then sat down next to me. Next to me. There were so many other chairs. Right next to me.

"Oh! I forgot." Nikki blushed slightly, then turned to me. "Axl, this is Slash. Slash, this is Axl."

"Nice to meet you." The gorgeous man reached a hand out with a warm smile. My jaw dropped a little as I realized he had piercing green eyes. "Close your mouth, sugar. Don't want swallow a fly, do we now?"

Shit.

"O-Oh, yeah! Sorry, uh, you have pretty eyes." I blush madly, adjusting my black glasses as I shook his hand.

"No need to apologize, you have wonderful eyes yourself." Axl smirks. "So, they call you Slash?"

"Yeah."

"Really?" He laughs. God, his laugh! "You're too cute and innocent to be called Slash! You're like a cute puff ball."

"M-My real name is Saul. Saul Hudson." I stumbled out, toying with a string from my grey sweater. "You can call me whatever, though."

"Alright, I'll call you Saul. It's cute." He grins and Nikki gasps in fake astonishment. 

"You must be some special dude." Nikki shakes his head, spinning a pen in his hand. "He kills anyone if they call him Saul."

I look down at my hands and hide behind my poofy curls, embarrassed out of my mind.

"I must be." Axl grins a cocky smile, standing up and adjusting his leather jacket, pushing in the stool. He turns to me. "I'll see you at the party, yeah?" 

"Y-Yes!" I scare myself with how excited that came out, coughing and blushing, I start over. "I-I mean, yeah. That's chill."

He snorts, turning to wave at Nikki then wink at me before he walks out of the small cafe.

"Shit, I think I'm in love." 

~

A/N

I finally got the Axl Rose and Duff McKagan funko pops! Now I have Slash, Duff and Axl which is all of them, WOOHOO! Also got a super cheap flannel with the Appetite for Destruction cover on the back, I'm so happy oaowhoeaeoasjdos

Slashy poo is in LOVEEE

~Munky